Earlia inhaled and tried to hide her fear.

''What do you want this time..?'' she said.

Eternity loosened their grip on her and smiled. 

''Do you wanna see your parents Earlia?'' they asked.

''...what?..'' Earlia replied with confusion. ''See my parents? are you joking?''

''Oh, i can assure you that i am not joking.'' Eternity said. ''I can make it happen right now.. you'll be able to see your mother.. your father.. yourself when you were younger.''

Earlia frowned and stepped back from them.

''my.. parents are dead.'' she said.

''Death doesn't stop this power.'' Eternity said.

Earlia flinched her arm out of their grip.

''This is.. this is just your plan to take my soul!'' she cried out. ''There's no way you can make me see my parents!''

Eternity grabbed both of her shoulders.

''Just shut up and see it for yourself.'' they said. ''Just close your eyes and relax.. this will hurt, a lot.''

Earlia didn't close her eyes, but a wave of pain hit her inside of her head, and she felt her body getting weaker.Since Eternity was holding her, she did not fall to the ground, and everything went black.

And then she woke up in the same cloudy place Frostina woke up when it happened to her.

Her heart started to increase. She was starting to get nervous. What if it was actually true? what if she was going to see her parents?

And then.. the cloudy place faded away.. and then came a different looking place.

it was behind a tall brick building. The sky was white, and the air was hot. 

One thing that Earlia first noticed was two people leaning on the building. 

a ginger haired freckled face man, and a brown haired emerald green eyed woman.