"Um, an understudy is like a back-up actor." Robbie said.

"So if you get sick or something, your understudy takes over for your part in the play." Andre explained.

"Yeah, yeah, if you get sick," Jade said, slowly walking to Tori. "or go missing. Or get hit by a bus!" She yelled, sending her one more glare before leaving the classroom.

"Uhhh." Tori stammered, looking at Andre and I nervously as we heard Jade's grunts outside. "Uh, she can't drive a bus, right?" She asked, looking at the mess Jade left with throwing her water bottle.

I let out a sigh, grabbing my bag from my chair. "I better go hose her down before she gets sent to principal Eikner for the 4th time this month." I said, fake cheeriness in my voice.

"The month just started though?" Tori said.

"Exactly." I nodded, closing the door.

" I nodded, closing the door

"Mmm. I swear, I don't know why Granny Smith Apples get a bad rap. This is one of the best apples I've ever eaten." Andre said nodding, after taking a bite from his apple. Jade snatched the apple from his hand and threw it on the ground, stomping on it aggressively before giving it back to him.

"Jade.." I sighed, holding my head as Andre looked at his now smushed apple in his hands.

"Looks like granny Smith broke her hip..." He looked at her before looking at his apple again.

"Why did you smush his apple?" Cat asked.

"'Cause I felt like it." She retorted. Cat hadn't even finished saying her question.

I let out a pathetic laugh, "Jade here is still mad Tori got the lead in steamboat Suzy." I said, pulling her closer to me as I grinned. "Do you guys know she broke into Sikowitz room this morning before he got there, and stood in the dark waiting for him?" He peed his pants...

"Ha, ha, ha, ha." Rex chuckled, "You wanna talk about it, baby?" He asked her, making her roll her eyes in disgust.

"Hey boys and squirrels." Tori greeted, walking up to us as Jade walked away, not saying a word.

"Squirrels does sound like girls." Cat laughed.

"Hey, after school, you guys wanna go get some Sushi at this new place called Nozu?" I asked, looking at the site's menu on my phone. It looked pretty good, and after scratching Work Star off our list of places to eat.. for reasons, we needed a new restaurant other than Karaoke Dokie.

"Sure." "Yeah." "Sounds good."

"Not with Tori." Jade said, making Tori look at her.

"You know, actually my tummy has been feeling kind of weird these past couple of days." Robbie said, patting his stomach.

"Ah, it's always something." Rex grumbled, making me laugh.

"It's okay Robbie, we can go another time." I suggested as Tori's phone went off in her bag.