Beggin' On Your Knees

Start from the beginning

"Hey Sadie." I greeted, passing her as I walked down the stairs.

"Hey!" She greeted, glancing behind me before walking away.

"What's wrong with me?" Robbie asked, standing behind me with Rex.

Ahh.. so that's what Sadie was looking at.

"Well—"

"Hey-" he said loudly, walking past me. "What's wrong with me?" He asked, looking at Cat, Jade, Andre and Beck who were standing by the lockers. I rolled my eyes, going over to stand by them.

"There's a bunch of things."

"Cheap."

"Just like a baby."

"A little awkward."

"You're irritating."

"You guys! It's not funny!" Robbie exclaimed as he walked over to them.

"Oh. Oh, and you're not funny." Jade deadpanned, shaking her head.

Cat's phone started ringing, making her smile as she looked at it. "Oh, yay! NorthStar, how can I assist you?" She answered, bringing the phone up to her ear. "Uh-huh. Uh-huh." She nodded, listening. We looked at her confused as she stepped away from us, still on the phone.

"Are you injured? And your location is? Okay. Help is on the way. Thanks for calling NorthStar." She turned back to us, hanging up the phone as she giggled to herself.

"What was that about?" Beck asked.

"You know the new phone number I got last week?"

"Uh-huh." We nodded.

"Well, there must be a glitch, or something cause lots of people who have NorthStar keep calling me." She explained.

"Wait, I've heard of NorthStar. Isn't that, um...—" Andre said.

"An emergency service for people who've just had car accidents." She giggled as it all dawned on us.

"Oh my God." Rex deadpanned.

"It's so exciting! And I get to help people who need me." Cat said.

"Yeah, kitty Cat, but how will the paramedics know to go help that guy?" I asked, stepping towards her.

"Oh my God. You're right. I should call the paramedics." She giggled, touching my arm before she ran off, typing on her phone.

I sighed, looking back at Beck and Jade as Tori ran up to us.

"Hey!" She greeted, standing in between Robbie and Andre.

"Oh, someone's all happy about somethin." Andre said, smiling at her.

"Yeah. It's making me sick." Jade cringed, making me gently elbow her.

"Hey. Is there a reason why girls don't wanna go out with me?" Robbie asked, looking at Tori.

"You mean, like, one reason that stands out of all the other reasons?" Tori asked.

"Ha!" Rex laughed as Robbie started to glare at Tori.

"So, why are you happy?" He grumbled.

"Cause Ryder Daniels asked me out." Tori said, excitedly.

"Cause Ryder Daniels asked me out, oOh, yay!" I rolled my eyes, mocking her in a high-pitched voice.

"Ooh. He's hot." Rex said making all of us stare at him. "Stare all you want. I'm secure."

"I don't trust that Ryder guy." Jade winced.