12 - The Part That Hurts The Most

Start from the beginning

"The eldest miss's attendant came to ask for an audience," Jay told Yoohan while bringing the towel and bathrobe.

Yoohan glanced at the bathroom door, seeing it wide open. He could see his bedroom door from here, which was also left ajar.

Just like what Yoohan told Jay to do when someone's here.

"With noona? Here?" Yoohan asked, fully expecting the attendant would eavesdrop. He'd just call her Lee Wooyoung otherwise.

"It seems like the young miss wants to meet outside, so she'd like to ask which time would be convenient for you," Jay came with a towel and gave his hand to Yoohan. "It's getting cold, Master, let's get you dressed."

"Just tell that person to come, I'm not in the mood to get out of the bedroom," Yoohan gave his order with a sleepy, lazy voice. Half because he really wasn't in the mood, and half because he wanted to give a show to the attendant.

Just as Yoohan expected, the woman sent by Lee Wooyoung was listening keenly through the little gap in the door, almost pressing her face to the wooden frame. She had heard all kinds of rumors about the young master and his bodyguard, and other than relaying her mistress's order, she was also there to confirm those rumors.

She could hear shuffling sounds as the bodyguard seemed to dry the young master with a towel and dressed him in a bathrobe. The attendant cover her mouth with her hand—what was this? Even her mistress never showed herself fully naked in front of her attendants. Was the rumors that the bodyguard was the young master's boy toy true then?

And then she heard the sound of...kisses? She scooted closer to peek inside the room and saw the handsome bodyguard carrying the young master to the couch, with their lips locked.

"I might drop you if you keep squirming, Master," the bodyguard said with a sigh, and she heard a giggle in reply.

"Whaaat~ I know you're strong enough for that," she saw the young master playing with the dark hair and gave the bodyguard another kiss.

Damn—so the rumors are true? The bodyguard put the young master gently on the couch, fixing the bathrobe and putting the night slippers on the young master's feet. "Would you like something to drink?"

"Something hot—no..." the young master paused and lifted the bodyguard's face, rubbing the lips he just kissed. "Something that makes me feel hot," he said with a smirk.

Whoa--how lewd. The attendant knew he was just talking about alcoholic drinks, but somehow it sounded...erotic?

"Understood," the bodyguard said calmly, as if unperturbed, and standing up. "Should I tell her to come in?"

"Mm,"

The attendant swiftly scrambled to her initial position in the sitting room, trying to put on an impassive, indifferent face, just in time as the handsome bodyguard open the bedroom door.

"Please come inside," he said cooly, as if he wasn't just being kissed and seduced by his Master. Probably because it had become a daily occurrence?

The attendant walked inside, and was greeted by the young master's enchanting display. She had only worked here for four years, so this would be her first time meeting the third son, the fallen heir. She had heard rumors though, and been told that she should never mention young master Yoohan's appearance near her mistress.

She understood why at once.

They did not exaggerate when they said the young master was the prettiest. Even as a man, the young master looked pretty enough to make women jealous. Especially now, with his fair skin slightly reddened by hot water, hair half-wet and dripping, face adorned with a natural blush, and lips glistening from kisses. Leaning back with the bathrobe slightly sliding off his shoulder, the young master looked pretty and erotic at the same time, inked shoulder slightly on display.