10.5 - Love Hurts/2 (M)

Start from the beginning

"Yoohan..."

Oh, it wasn't 'master' like usual. Yoohan liked that. Liked his name being uttered in a voice filled with worship and suffering.

He trailed his fingers down, through the sturdy neck and the solid pecs Yoohan had always avoided looking at. Twisting his hot and itching hips, the fingers went lower, feeling the unmistakable hardness down there.

"I need this..." Yoohan whined, fumbling with the belt. "Take it out, come on, hurry!"

But Yoohan felt his hands being grabbed and pulled upward, and his glazed eyes looked up in confusion and frustration. The pale orbs above him felt like icebergs—cold and piercing.

"No,"

That low and smooth voice, which usually sounded nice and bewitching, felt cruel now. No? What do you mean no?! The frustrated glare of the black eyes screamed protest.

"I can use my fingers, I can use my mouth if you like, let's stick with that, mm?"

A large hand caressed Yoohan's flushed cheek in a strange tenderness. The tip of the long fingers trembled slightly, and it annoyed him. It was clear that Jay wanted it too...wasn't Jay always wanted this? But why was he holding himself back now when Yoohan clearly needed it??

He grabbed the shirt collar and yanked the man down. "I don't need that! It's not enough with just that!" Yoohan folded his knee and brought his foot up, toes pushing into the tented pants below, feeling the outline.

Yes—the fingers were good, but Yoohan was left unsatisfied even after he came. Instead, it only flamed his inside more, as the itch and want were coming back twofold. No—it multiplied, the itching spots. Somewhere deeper, that Yoohan was sure even those long deft fingers wouldn't be able to reach.

For all that maddeningly protesting spots to be treated at once, he needed something bigger...thicker...longer...

Yoohan bit his lips as he looked down, feeling the outline that showed girth and length that felt like it could bring back that mind-shattering pleasure and get rid of the insatiable itch inside. He looked up with pleading eyes and bated breath, getting more frustrated every second.

With a breathy voice, he whispered against the other's lips. "I need this, yeah?" he stroked Jay's erection with the sole of his foot, nudging at it with his toes. "Give it to me, Jay..."

Jay was frowning hard, the hardened pale eyes started to shake in front of that erotic, pitiable whine. It was apparent that Yoohan was truly suffering, and the easier path to relief that suffering was by fulfilling the physical desire for carnal pleasure.

He knew that, but what of the aftermath?

Jay could only imagine what would happen after Yoohan woke up tomorrow should they go all the way. How many days would Yoohan spend feeling depressed? He would probably stop talking to Jay altogether except for giving orders and 'acting' in front of his family.

What about the possibility of Yoohan dismissing him? Jay knew he was one of a kind, but Song Hwa probably had one or two decent bodyguards he could spare to protect Yoohan in Jay's stead.

And there would be nothing Jay could do if it came to that.

Jay couldn't even imagine what he could do if it came to that. What would he become...

And more than anything, this time, Jay wanted Yoohan to remember him. To remember everything.

"Yoohan, you know that's the drug talking, right?" Jay tried to soothe the flushed skin with a gentle touch, but that was just flaming the lust even more.