LAST CHRISTMAS (PART 2)

I want to dedicate this chapter to @annabethgranger666 I know it's weird to dedicate a sexy chapter like this one, but you're the one who cheered me to finish writing it in time, and you always believe in me. Besides, it's a little gift during your exams period 😘✨ Merry Christmas!

The only thing staying untouched is the magical snow on the ground, and still, I'm proven wrong when a large shadow darkens its pristine white near my feet, and a deep murmur echoes above my shoulder

"Missed me?"

"Balthazar Krampus!" I seethe, his name burning on my tongue, almost as much as the shiver shooting down my spine, though all of that is nothing in comparison with the amber of his gaze when I whip round.

Those two orbs of fire have haunted my vivid dreams since one year, and still, my breath is caught as I clash with their ardor. I haven't remembered they could shine so vibrantly with so much darkness brewing under, and before I know it, my eyes are sliding lower to check the rest.

His tall figure looks as imposing as in my memories, although today, I'm fully standing, and even if his black coat is thicker, the open front lets me glimpse the outlines of his strong arms and chest, and lower... something else is fiercer than in my memories, the leather of his pants leaving little to the imagination and too much at the same time.

I'm quickly coming back to his face, though it's too late, the corner of his plump lips is already lifting into that same crooked grin, even more infuriating than one year ago, and when his dark eyebrow lifts into a taunting arch, it's like I'm taken back to last Christmas.

"What are you doing here?" It's even the same question, the same warmth rushing to my cheeks under his smoldering gaze, and the same step he slowly takes closer.

Yet the crunch of snow under his feet, echoed by the contrasting crackles of fire, brings me back to the present time.

"If someone comes search for me and sees you, you'll be in trouble. The North Pole is forbidden territory for you," I point out, my wide eyes going to the ring of fire that is probably sticking out from a mile around in the white surroundings, though it doesn't even make him blink as he looks down at me, the shine of the flames reflecting in his twinkling gaze.

"And who would come? Mr. Pointy ears who almost pissed his pants when he saw my piece of coal?"

"Yes, he would." I narrow my eyes as he tilts his head to the side, still standing as if he owns the place and everything for miles around – and I'm less than one foot away. "Mr. Pointy– Kane is really strong, and he's always there when I need. I think you're just jealous."

"Me? Jealous?" He bursts out laughing, the deep baritone laughter reverberating around the clearing and in each of my already buzzing nerve endings, and I'm sure he can see the faint tremors when he leans closer, his long gloved finger twirling one of my blond curls. "From what I recall, you were pretty eager to ditch him and run to me with a butt plug in your sweet little ass."