The Prequel

Happy Holidays to everyone!

As requested, I'm pleased to announce the prequel to The Crystal Princess entitled "The Sapphire Prince" is in the works. 

The first few chapters should have been released last month in time for my birthday but because I fell ill and so much mishap happened prior to having the flu, I wasn't able to meet my original date of release and I can only show a small sneak peak here in Wattpad. 

As much as I want to release the story immediately, I'm treading carefully as the Sapphire Prince's themes are darker with the simple premise that Sapphires are darker in shade than diamonds. While the Crystal Princess touched base with grief, anxiety, fear, validation, and medical malpractice; the Sapphire Prince is going into Socio-Political issues such as discrimination, alien(human) trafficking, abuse of power, and more. That's the reason why I'm proceeding with caution. 

Originally, I planned to push through with a spin-off story about the ocean world of Desdan or the Technology planet, Techton, as it ventures with the Galactic Corporation otherwise known as Galacore. 

At the last minute, I decided to postpone drafting it in favor of Craiine to staying close to Fliska. I felt it would be nice to tell the story of this land which will allow me also to narrate further the origins and legends of Fliska as well as the Desdanin culture. 

The Sapphire Prince is set decades before the events of the Crystal Princess with a young Ocvon, the crown prince of Craiine, in the spotlight. The story narrates his struggles with his family and the challenges of his new responsibilities while finding a way to win his beloved despite their social class differences. 

The Sapphire Prince is an ambitious epic adventure of how the beloved Fliskan story came to be. 

As my Christmas gift to you, I am now releasing one chapter from the story. It will be edited in the future but its my sneak peak gift for your continued support for my work. 

Once again, Merry Christmas and have a wonderful time with your loved ones. 

With love,