Chapter 11

I'm gonna SMILE like nothing's wrong,

PRETEND like everything's all right,

ACT like it's all perfect,

Even though inside it really HURTS...

*************************************************************************************

I turn around and grab my bags from under the bed. I start packing everything into my suitcase. Breathing hard trying not to cry again.

"Amber..." Oliver says. I don't turn around.

"Amber." He says again. I stop when his hands come around my waist.

"I'm coming with you." He whispers in my ear. I shake my head. "No."

"Yes, I am. I don't think Justin would be happy about me staying here anyways, and besides, I wanna stay with you." He says turning me around to face him.

He plants a fast kiss on my forehead. His arms wrapped around me.

"I'll come to help you in a bit okay. Imma go pack up." He says and let's go of me. I want to reach out and tell him to stay. That i need him to make me forget about everything. But I can't..... I need to think.....I need to.....

I hear the door close and sit down. I can do this....... He.....he doesn't mean a thing to me.......I don't lo-.......I don't love him?

****************************2 hours later****************************

After a long sad talk with the people that work here we finally were able to be sent home. I missed my family..... I could say that of course.

I didn't talk to Justin when we left to the airport.....mainly because he wasn't even there. Alex was though, so of course i cried. Turns out his parents live in Houston were i live. He comes to visit every now and then. so of course he was gonna visit me sometime to. Hopefully soon since imma miss this guy like crazy.

I wave goodbye to everybody fighting back tears again. I smile and get in the cab. Oliver following me shortly. He settles in his seat and looks at me. He smiles and holds my hand.

"I'm okay, Oliver." I whisper.

He looks into my eyes and shakes his head slightly. He pulls me into a tight hug and kiss my forehead. He then whispers in my ear.

"I know your not."

I take a deep breath and start sobbing. He holds me in his arms. Then he starts to whisper/sing.

So baby, I will wait for you,

Cause I don't know what else I can do,

Don't tell me I ran out of time,

If it take the rest of my life,

Baby I will wait for you

If you think I'm fine,

It just ain't true,

I really need you in my life,

No mater what I have to do,

I'll wait for you,

I smile. His voice is beautiful. He leans down and kisses me. I stop and lean my head on his shoulder. UGHH!!

*°\|*\\*°\°\°°\°\\\||\°\\\°°\|\\\\|\°****°*°*°****°***°°*_=//=_====_=_=_/_=

*°*°****°*°****°*° Song is Wait for you by Elliott Yamin°*°*°\°\°\°*°

Good song, you should listen to it to know what part Oliver was singing