Just An Audition

Because your the kind of guy who'd laugh at me when I fall

                                                but helps me up and whispers

                                                   "It's okay. I still LOVE you."

********************************************************************************

Well, let's start off with who i am shall we? I am  Amber Lynn Lorence. I am 18 years old. An adult now. 

I have been dancing Hip Hop since.......i was i believe 6?  My parents were very supportive of me so they signed me up for classes. Since hip hop is mostly a guy dance, My parents made sure to sign me up for ballet to.Both of my parents are doctors so i got personal classes. I AM NOT A SPOILED BRAT. I don't really care if i'm poor or rich or whatever. As long as i get to dance. Well right now i'm on my way to this secret audition i found out about. Supposedly only a couple of people heard about it so yeah. The girls stand up and they teach you a r dance and you have to remember the dance perfectly. Same with the guys. Then the judges start taking you out one by one if they see .....well....that you suck.  Ehh not that hard though. I have a pretty good memory. But..... i am a LITTLE bit nervous. I'm not afraid to say it. Well anyways the winner, gets send to California to be a backup dancer for a famous singer. Nobody knows the singer though. Not until they are the winner.   *********************************************

I park my car right next to the entrance. I get my water bottle from the passenger  seat and take a drink. I can do this.... I can do this.....OH MY GODDD. I look at my clothes and makeup again. polyvore.com/contest/set?id=67248906 Grrr. I open my car door and get out. I open the door to the entrance. Inside are about 20 people? Thank god. I walk in and sit on a bench next to this girl. About 16? 

"Are you excited?" She asks 

"Yeah but kinda of nervous. You?"

"Same. Hey I heard that the famous singer is Katy Perry!" She says putting on her sneakers.

"Really. That's great! I love her!." I say smiling

" I KNOW RIGHT!" 

We end up taking for like the remaining 10 minutes when we are called to get up and walk to these back doors. We all listen and inside its a HUGE studio. Wood floor and mirrors all around. I stand in the middle next to the Ally, the girl. 

"Good luck." I whisper

"You to."

We stand there in silence. Whispers all around us. Then THE Jasmine Meakin walks out. I gasp. SHE'S AMAZING.

"Okay guys. You ready to see if you got the best moves? Well. As always girls first! " 

The guys sit back down leaving about 13 girls up.

She teaches us the moves without the music. Tricky part. 

"Okay you ready? From the top. With music."

The music plays. 

During the dance they were kicking girls out. Luckily me and Ally are still in the game along with another 5 girls.

"Round 2."

Ally got out. so its just me and this other girl.

"Everybody cheer for these amazing people so far. Good luck girls." Jasmine says

"Finale Round.

 Of course after we finshed they were not allowed to say the winner of the girls round. We had to wait till the boys went. Let me just show you the vids.

Round 1

Round 2

Finale round