Chapter 9

I just really

                                want to kiss you

                                right now.....

****************************************************

    The  2 other days of practice had ended..... Today is the concert. Great. Justin was still a no show at practice so great for me. Me and Oliver have been great. He's always spending time with me. He did have to sleep in his room now since no one was supposed to know about us. 

Well right now I was changing along with the other girls in the dressing room. Of course you all know that in the concert All around the world goes first so whatever.  Oliver was in the other dressing room with the guys. The first dancers had gone up already. It was my turn in 5 minutes. I quickly put on my flats. I get up throwing my long hair to my back. polyvore.com/she_dont_like_light/set?id=68454590 Ehh. 

"Amber.....We up next." Says Tasha

"Kay."

    I follow Tasha out the door. Running to the stage entrance I take a look at Justin's dressing room. Ugh. The door opens revealing sweaty Justin tucking his mic wires into his pockets. He see's me looking at him. But he doesn't smile. I walk away and climb up the stairs to the dark stage. OMG. I get in my position next to Tasha and some other girl. Only the 3 of us would be dancing now. I look into the crowd. Girls screaming. JUSTIN....JUSTIN...JUSTIN...

    I take a deep breath and look to my right. Oliver is standing there with a perfect smile on his face. I smile at him. I look to my left and see Justin again. His eyes looking like if they could see my soul. I look away.   

   Justin sings the first note......Ready....set....go.  *******************************************2 hours later*****************

I'm backstage drinking water when i hear Alex screaming for me. I run, thinking somebody was hurt. 

"What happen Alex?!?" I ask breathing hard.

"JUSTIN!" Alex yells pointing towards the  stage entrance. 

I run on stage. The spotlights on me. Cameras flickering all around me. 

"HUh?" I say confused

I see Justin on the runway sitting down in a chair. Smiling at me. No. 

"Guys....this is Amber." He says into his mic.

Cheers.

"Justin.... what?" I ask 

He stands up and looks at the screaming/crying fans.

"So, I wanted to tell you guys a secret.......You know I love you guys very much right?" Cheers. " Well to show you how much I care, I wanna let you know that I trust you." He turns to me and smiles again. I just stand there like an idiot of course. I look at the left entrance and see Oliver with a  confused look on his face. 

   "Justin?" 

He walks to me and grabs my hand. I let him.

"Ohhh.. Amber. You are so beautiful you know that?" Justin whispers.

"I'm sooo sorry about what I did...I was mad that I didn't have you. I went crazy." Justin says People aww from the crowd.

"I want to ask you if you can forgive me.......give me another chance.......let me love you." Just says pulling me close to him. I breath in his colone. 

"Say Yes...Say yes...Say yes...Say yes...yes...yes..." The crowd chants

"Justin....I-" I feel his warm lips on mine. I gasp and so does everybody else. I should of pulled away, I should of said no, but i didn't do neither of those things. I let him kiss me. I wanted it as much as he did.

   Oliver. I open my eyes and look where I had last seen him. He's still there. Pain and hurt on his face. He shakes his head and storms off. 

I let Justin finish and step away from him. 

  He has one of those smiles that make you go loco. I smile a smile that doesn't reach my eyes. I hurt Oliver.......I kissed the wrong person.......Justin.....