Anytime

Y/n wasn't in the right mental...

Her parents and brother passed all on the same day.

Jenn tried to help her but she pushed almost everyone away as a defensive mechanism, you slept all day, at least 18h hours and when you were awake you were crying.

You couldn't stand the feeling.

It's been 2 weeks and nothing feels right.

Jenn couldn't stand coming over only for you to be sleep or not eating, quit and crying, or shaming and tired. So she tried to help and she brought back up just in case, "mama?.."

she said peaking into your dark room to see what she's been seeing for the past 2 weeks, blanket, and you underneath it. "Mama..can you eat something please.."

she said walking up to the bed with the food and opening it. Once it was open she set it on your dresser, "come on mama..." she said not wanting to touch you just yet.

No response.

"Ma..you need to eat.."

No response.

She sighed and sat on the bed taking off her shoes, "come on.." she said while lifting your body out of the covers "no! Please! Let me go" you whined and tried to push her off.

"No mama.. I know your hurting but you gotta eat ma.." she said struggling to get you up "no no no please! I don't want to" y/n said sobbing. Jenn called Kyle and left you alone for 5 minutes to talk with him.

"...she wont get up" I said looking at her room door which was closed "she needs to eat she hasn't had a real meal in damn near 2 weeks Jenn" he said.

Kyle and Jenn thought until they just walked in the room and Jenn sat on the bed at the top of the head board and Kyle picked you up. "No..! Stop" you cried.

"Hold on sis" Kyle said holding you to his chest, he grabbed the food, and walked over to Jenn. "Come here mama" she said while you got sat in-between her lap and you curled into a ball "no mama" she said.

Fixing you so that you were against her chest, Kyle handed her the food to Jenn then left and jenn fed it to you.

After you were finished which you didn't eat a lot but you still ate, you turned around and laid on Jenns shoulder and she rubbed your back.

"I'm sorry mama..I know your hurting but I promise things will get better" she said kissing your forehead. "I just want them back.."

you shakily said "I know stink but you gotta do it for them now, make your purpose for them ma" jenn said

"Okay....thank you" you said before going to sleep.

"Anytime ma"

Word count:467