Arguments

Me and Jenn have been arguing for the past hour just about how Jenn keeps letting these bitching touch up on ha and shit and I ain't da one for dis bullshit.

"Ma- *she smacked her teeth* Like you really gettin me tight rn" she said mugging me "No nigga you getting me! Tight rn lettin these bum ugly ass smoochies touch up on you an shit like you don't got a mf girl"

I said getting in her face and pointing my index finger at her temple and pushing it while I talked

"Nah I'm not fuckin playin wit you! Get yo mf fingers out my face foe I dead ass fuck you up!" she said yelling and standing up, pushing you away.

"Oh so you a lil pussy ass bitch puttin yo hands on me?! Ight bet." You said only to get thrown against the wall and to feel a hand wrapped around you neck

"Watch yo mouf foe I fuck you till you can't take it ma, I'm not fuckin playin wit you no moe you gon learn how to keep yo mouf shut." She said and you could tell she was livid.

But you were so angry that you didn't even listen you just got angrier "GET YO HANDS OFF ME DUMB ASS PUSSY ASS BITCH!" You said pushing her off.

He laughed a lil before picking you up and throwing you over her shoulder "Ight bet don't beg me to stop when you can't take it." She said and you kept punching her back.

"PUT ME DOWN!" You yelled and she threw you on the bed while practically ripping your bottoms off and you felt her tongue on your clit causing you to moan out. "Go on keep talkin all that shit you were talkin" she said then added 2 fingers

"Fuckkk~ Jenn~" you moaned and grabbed her locks.

No matter how many times you came she still kept going.

Your clit was so sensitive and when your hips would move uncontrollably she would just hold you down and suck harder.

You had squirted and she still continued "Jenn!~ stoppp!~ please!" You begged and you were crying from the pleasure but she continued

"Jenny! Please! It's too much! Jenn!" You moaned now feeling another orgasm about to shoot through you "Im sorry for yelling, touching, and calling you names just please stop!" You begged and she stoped "done being a brat and you gon let me speak.?" She said and slapped your clit casing you to jump "Yes! I am sorry!"

You said and she just explained how they kept cloning up to her and she told then that she had a girl but it was too late and you had already seen them and well...

"I'm sorry" you said "it's not your fault ma" she said and yall cleaned up everything and fell asleep cuddling .

---------/💕/--------

Thank you for reading please vote 💕🗳️

Word count: 490💕