Forever

(Not what the songs about but I am going based off of what I hear more than what the meaning of the song actually is💕)

You didn't know how to feel after things just went downhill for you.

You simply didn't feel, by using drugs. Your dealer said he can't give you anymore..you lost it. You just wanted everything to stop hurting.

JENN POV

Me and y/n have been arguing and are now on a break I haven't seen her in 3 months. I see her post but it's not her, it's not the y/n I met. I've texted her but she never responded.

Then I got a text from her dealer

(Bold dealer)

Yo jenn your girl needs you rs.

Wym? She good?

Nah bro she asked for some stuff for
Her and her friends but I don't think she Took it down well. She just needs you bro. She asked for pills and when I gave them to Her she said thank you for everything and that To tell you she was sorry. Nigga go help her now!!

Seen 3:45

I called her and she answered but she was crying "baby?! Talk to me what's wrong?!" I asked concerned because my girl is crying ""I need it one more time Jenn...I just-" I heard her say "bae stop playing imma beat your ass you ain't goin nowhere just hold on I'll be there" I said pained and my voice cracked "im sorry...I love you stink"

she said before hanging up I ran out the studio and Kyle followed because i was up next when I ran out "yo Jenn nigga you good?!" He asked me "no! Call an ambulance to y/n's house!!" Yelled not paying attention to anything, I was boutta cry bro. Dats my day one, ion care how upset she is she not leavin me bro.

Might loose it all I swear

I ran and ran until I got to her house and banged on her door "MA!! OPEN DA DDOR!" I yelled then I remembered about da spare key so I got it and opened it and rushed in.

I looked for her and everything felt...cold...empty. Almost as if she wasn't here. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck"I kept repeating I looked in her room and seen she wasn't there.....

But the bathroom door was open..

I seen her hand on the floor and I slowly moved so I could see everything i covered my mouth and let out a cry before quickly walking over to her and bending down to pick her up, I seen the pills and pill bottles on the floor and I read them and ran downstairs to where I was met with an ambulance and paramedics outside of the door and they quickly took her.

"What happened ma'am?" On. Of the paramedics asked and Kyle and tata were just getting here and they looked at me " attempted suicide.." I said looking away with tears in my eyes. They nodded and quickly let up get in the back of the truck before speeding to the hospital.

The whole time my eyes were on my girl.. she ain't leavin me. I didn't even realize I was cryin until my head was leaned into tatas shoulder, I didn't even hesitate to let everything out. I cried and cried because if I lose her, I'm done.

We got to the hospital and they took her away and told us to wait in the waiting room, my head was in my hands, my leg was tapping and my and the light grey carpet that was underneath me had a small dark grey area because of my tears.

"Jennifer Carter, Henry Richardson, and..Taymir?" The doctor said soundin unsure about tatas name "that's us" Kyle said me said not being able to speak, "she's okay, just needs to be on suicide watch and will be released tomorrow! Room 210" the doctor said and i quickly got up,

Not caring about anything else but her and when I got to her room he was messing with her fingers and looking down "mama.." I said before rushing towards her to hug her "wtf were you thinkin? Huh? I would've lost you baby! Don't do sum stupid shit like that again" I raised my voice at her only to realize she was crying.

"I'm sorry come here ma" I said and she rushed into my arms and cried into my chest. "I'm sorry!.. I just wasn't thinking.."
She cried and I hushed her "it's okay mama your here now..okay? You hear me baby? It's okay. I love you.." I said looking her in the eyes and kissing her lips "Jen..who was it gon be if it ain't me?.." I looked at her in the eyes

Unsure of her question the. I realized she was asking if she left who was the next person gonna be and my eyes started watering there and I honestly said

"No one. No one is better than you y/n. I wouldn't even leave your bed room if you died let alone moving on..it's me and you forever" I said, this girl doesn't understand how much she means to me, dis my whole heart right here.

Nobody pov/ time skip to 30 mins after

Kyle and tata scolded her but still made sure she was good before going to sleep on da couches dat was in da room, Jenns head was on your stomach and her body on the bed and you played with her locks, "I'm sorry baby..I love you" you said kissing her forehead and laying back and going to sleep.

---------/😭/-------
If your wondering this was a draft I finished but I wasn't gonna post it but I decided to because I spent a lil bit of time on it, so here ya go, new chapters coming out soon 💕

give me requests please I really need them💕

Word count:1000💕