Backseat

You and Jenn were doing a video for buba and noti, when y'all were done yall got sum to eat but buba and noti went in to get it.

"Ma I'm not gon lie you lookin mad fine rn" she said licking her lips and rubbing her hands together you giggled "thank you" you said "come'er" she said patting her lap so you gently climbed on her lap.

"Hm?" You hummed tilting your head "you a virgin ma?" She asked and you nodded "Ight bet" she said laying you down,

She kisses you and you kissed back , your pussy got wet as the kiss got heated as she stuck her tongue in your mouth causing you to moan, she could feel you getting wet on her thigh and she pulled back before she leaned your back on the door and lifted your legs on her shoulder.

"What are you-?" You cut yourself off with a moan when she pushed your panties aside and lowered her head in between your legs "ahh~ j-Jenn" you moaned "mm~" she moaned as she sucked on your clit.

She pushed her tongue into you and you grabbed her hair and leaned your head back on the door, you had seen noti and buba about to come out of the chipotle with the bags "Jenn~~ their- haa ~ coming!"

You felt the knot right after that and tried to push her head away "don't run ma I got it" she said adding 2 fingers and you came with a loud moan. She quickly sat up and took your panties and put them in her pocket as she picked you up and sat you on her lap.

"Sh" she said and noti and buba got back in da car "I hopeeee you kept it pg-1333 for daa cameraaaaa" buba said grabbing the camera and rolling back the footage . Me and Jenn shared a look, one of horror from me and a sneaky goofy look from her.

"Ohh! What the fuck!" Buba said showing noti before both of you started laughing and ran out the car to her house where you and her took a shower and cuddled while watching movies

--------/👑/--------

Hehe hoped you liked it 💕
Thank you for reading pls vote 🗳️💕
Word count: 390💕