Make it stop

⚠️TW⚠️: mentions of toxic household, suicidal tendencies, depression, and attempted murder.

You had been with Jenn for 3 years now, and she's seen you through your worst and your highest, but today was the worst out of all days.

Your father was an asshole and you were sensitive to yelling, so when your grades came back and your father seen them he was pissed.

He was yelling how you were a disappointment to the family and how you should've never been born.
And you couldn't stop the tears and thoughts from coming.

Jenn had helped you through depression when you felt like everyone was against you, your self-harm, and suicidal tendencies.

You were on the phone with Jenn when your father started yelling at you and you forgot you were on the phone with her until you heard a "I'm omw mama don't worry"

You hung up after and all those thoughts came back, when they did you just had so much hatred and anger that you seen the knife on your desk that Jenn gave you as a gift.....

You grabbed it....

Opened it.........

Stared at the blade........

And looked up towards the door, you walked out your room, your foot prints being silent. Your dad was on the couch facing the tv and you were behind him.

You lifted the knife in the air about to stab him when you felt arms around your waist you being lifted and you being taken back from your dad and to your room

"Baby calm down.. shh it's okay.. your okay mama" she said stroking your hair and your hand that had the knife she was holding away from the two of you and holding you by your wrist.

You were sobbing into her chest "I just want it to go away" you sobbed "I know mama I know..." she said holding your wrist tighter "drop it ma" she said shaking your wrist a little

You shook your head no and tried to get out of her grip to go back to your father to finish the job, "no.. no ma no come here" she said Hugging you tighter.

"Let gooo please" you cried still trying to get out of her grip but she squeezed your wrist tightly causing you to drop the knife.

"No mama I can't let chu do that ma... calm down.." she said picking you up and bouncing you slightly while rubbing your back

"It's okay mama..breathe.." she said causing you to sob more "make it stop" you cried. And she shushed you. She was gonna stop your suffering.

But right now... she just wanted you to feel better. "She grabbed your AirPods that were on the charger and took them out putting them in your ear.

She sat on the bed and sat you in between her legs while your legs were wrapped around her waist and your head was on her chest. She opened your phone and turned on Poison by Brent Faiyaz.

Eventually you fell asleep and she sighed and kissed your forehead while laying back so you were now on top of her "don't worry mama....

I'll make it stop."

---------/💕/--------
How y'all feel about this one? 😘😭

Thank you for reading please vote 💕🗳️