"Someone is awake," Tess said seductively.

"Not my fault. I have the most beautiful girl in the world on top of me right now. Not to mention she's completely naked," I said teasingly.

Tess tilted her head slightly to the right. "My apologies, my future prince. Allow me to take full responsibility for this." She leaned down, and I felt her lips against my ear as she whispered seductively in my ear, "Just relax. I'll take care of everything."

Excitement coursed through my veins, and my heart beat quicker in my chest as Tess sat herself up and slowly lifted her hips. I felt her hand slowly move down my chest at a criminally slow rate as she refused to break eye contact with me. Sexual frustration started to build up at this point, feeling her hand moving toward her goal.

'Round two?'

"Arthur, are you awake?" A voice sounded as someone entered the tent.

"EEK!!" Tess squealed as she immediately hid herself under the bed sheets at a speed I didn't know she was capable of.

"Knock!" I yelled with evident irritation as my head snapped to the entrance, seeing Helen peeking her head through wide-eyed, and her cheeks were bright red.

Helen's eyes were the size of moons, and her mouth was slightly agape, completely speechless. She quickly removed her head from the tent and closed the flap. "What am I supposed to knock Arthur?! It's a tent!" Helen exclaimed, awkwardness thick in her tone.

"This is so awkward," Tess said, embarrassed, as she was still hiding under the sheets.

I sighed as I rubbed my temples, feeling irritated and pent up. "What is it?"

"Ah-em," Helen cleared her throat, not peaking her head in. "The scout team has returned. They found the boss chamber. Everyone is gearing up."

At this, Tess peeked her head out, looking like a turtle who peeked its head out of its shell and looked at me with a serious gaze.

The irritation I felt a moment ago quickly washed away as my mentality changed. I nodded and spoke seriously, "Copy. We'll be ready."

"Very good. We leave in thirty minutes." Helen said before I heard her walk off.

I looked over to Tess, who immediately got out of bed, and my sense of playfulness returned. I smirked as my eyes flicked up and down her flawless body while she stood beside the bed. Tess raised her arms above her head as she stretched. Her eyes flicked to me, and she looked at me curiously.

"Are you going to get up?" She asked.

I just shrugged, "Maybe. Right now, I'm just enjoying the view."

Tess just playfully rolled her eyes before she walked over to her gear, "Get ready, you big dummy. We have a dungeon to clear."

I chuckled as I got out of bed and quietly walked up to Tess, whose back was facing me. I smirked as I grabbed her waist, feeling her slightly jump in surprise. I kissed her cheek before I whispered in her ear.

"If you think we aren't going to continue what we started later, think again."

Tess giggled as she looked at me. "I would expect nothing less. Now go get dressed."

She gave me a quick kiss on the lips, and I smiled before I walked over to the gear and quickly got dressed.

***

The sound of footsteps reverberated through the air as the Trailblazers made their way through the dungeon. I walked in the middle of the formation beside Helen so we could keep an eye on everyone. I looked to the far left of the formation to see Tess walking with her squad. A sense of worry washed over me as I knew we were going into battle.