Christmas Special

(Steven's House)

You POV
It has already been a few months, Steven and I moved in together at the beach house he also proposed to me and it was one of the best days of my life with everyone including the diamonds being there it made me smile knowing that they all see me as one of there own and the stories about how my parents made it hard for Steven to get their blessings were pretty funny I say stories because it took more than just one try, but still I'm very happy now with Steven and even maybe in the future our own little family.

"Ba...bab...Babe" Steven repeated snapping me out of my daze looking back at him I saw his worried eyes, "Y/N are you ok?" He ask as he held me in his arms. "Oh, yes sorry hahaha I just remembered how we came to this day." I said grinning at him making him give me one of his own. "I hope it was all the good times." He said as I tiptoed up to kiss him, "Every moment with you and everyone else would always be a good time." I said as he tried deepening the kiss but I pulled away, "Stop there mister we still have to finish this tree." I said as I pointed to the Christmas tree in the living room. *Groan* "Fine, but you have to give me a reward later." He smirked as he lifted me on his shoulder as he walked us closer to the tree. "Ready?" he asked and I nodded.

He jumped up bringing us to the top of the tree marking me place the crystal rose topper on top and floating us down when I was sure it won't fall. As we landed Steven brought me down and place his hand around my waist as we step back to see our finished work.

*Knock knock* "Guys stop daydreaming already and come outside everybody is here." Amethyst shouted at the door as she went back down to the party.

No One's POV
The couple grinned at each other as Steven bent down and lifted Y/N bridal style as he opened the door and hope over the balcony down to the beach where another tree bigger than the other one was placed at the center with food on the side and gifts being placed at the center everyone was there
Y/N's parents, Steven's dad, the Gems, Connie and her parents, even the diamonds and Spinel were here, and some towns folk all gathered here today to celebrate this time of year.

(Time Skip)

After the party, everyone gave away their gifts as they waited to open them at the stroke of midnight as the clock move its final hand to end the day everyone cheered as fireworks explode in the background with everyone greeting each other a Marry Christmas while opening their gifts. As Steven and Y/N finished opening all of their presents Y/N called out to Steven, "Steven I have one more gift for you." She said as she took a small rectangular box out of her pocket, "Hone, you shouldn't have." Steven said as Y/N placed the gift in his hand. "I just wanted to, go on Love open the box." When Y/N called Steven love it made him blush red which also got the attention of everyone else as they looked at the couple that was in the moment in their own bubble. "Thank you, love." Steven smiled a warm smile as he opened the gift.

When he opened the box he froze making everyone confused and Y/N nervous, "Marry Christmas Steven." She said as she gave out a nervous chuckle. "Is this... real?" Steven asked as slowly as his eyes were looking down preventing everyone from seeing his emotions. Y/N nodded but seeing Steven looking down she said "Yes..." Slowly got scared as she wasn't getting any response from Steven but stopped as she heard murmuring from him. "Mumsnhs...mshsugehwk...." Confused Y/N asked, "Sorry can you repeat that?" But she was shocked as Steven suddenly shouted lifting his head showing the tears going down his face and declared "I LOVE YOU Y/N?" As he softly(?) tackled her to the ground but swiftly change their position so that Y/N would be safe as well as their little one.

"You're not angry?" Y/N asked as she held his hand which was protecting her from the fall. "Of course not!" He exclaimed as he sat back down placing her on his lap and making her face him. "As I said before even if it happens I will still and forever love you...the both of you." Steven said as he kissed her. As the couple became lovey-dovey the onlookers were confused but Garnet broke this as she went to the couple "Congratulations on the new family member." She said as the couple grinned at her as they place their hand protectively against Y/N's stomach.

Making everyone realize what was happening and making cause ensue. Everyone exclaimed, "What!?"

And so Christmas started with Steven running away from Y/N's dad, Y/N being smothered by the girls with love and congratulations, Pearl and Bismuth planning for the baby, others cheering, the diamonds confused as Spinel trying to explain what was happening which was also wrong and Peridot coming in to try and explain what was happening using her knowledge of movies.

_______________________
And this is where it ends Marry Christmas everyone and have a happy new year.