1-new job, new body

Recently, my boyfriend had gotten a new job after he got fired from his old one. Adam was a forestry firefighter, but after a recent injury to his lungs, he couldnt go back out into the smoke without serious repercussions.

I urged him to get up, to find a new job and enjoy the new freedom, but he simply rolled over on the bed and I gave up.

I got tired of his laziness so I signed him up for a desk job that I found in the paper. No requirements, no experience needed.

I came home early one day and ripped the blankets off him.

"Up you get, lazy bones. I got you a job."

Adam groaned and buried his face in a pillow.

"I don't want a new job, I want my old one back."

I sighed and grabbed the pillow, throwing it on the floor.

"You need to stop pouting, Adam. It isn't going to change anything."

I hurried to his dresser and found a nice white blouse and a pair of jeans and a tie.

Adam groaned as he sat up and I cane over and combed his hair back as he shrugged into his shirt.

I glimpsed his fit upper body, and I felt myself blush, but either he didn't notice, or he didn't care.

We were both pretty healthy, Adam being 6'0 and me being 5'9, both slim and toned.

Adam stood up and I tied his tie and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Good luck!"

I forwarded him the address of the meeting which happened to be a all you can eat buffet and I headed to watch a movie.

After an hour or two, the door opened and Adam came in, his eyes scanning the room until he found me.

I smiled at him, pausing my movie. "How did it go-?"

I was cut off whsn he crossed the room in a few strides and slumped onto the couch, leaning over me, mashing his lips onto mine.

This wasn't irregular, he was a amorist, but I was taken back.

Adam scooped me up and kept kissing me as he took me to the bedroom and dropped me onto the bed, undoing his shirt, revealing his toned abs.

He grinned as he kissed me and I fumbled for his belt, undoing the zipper and he flipped me around and we fucked.

The next morning he was gone before I woke up and I got a text.

Hey babe!
I enjoyed last night ;) but I had to leave early for my new job that my wonderful girlfriend got for me!
Ill see you tonight, dont eat anything, Ill take you out!

I giggled at the message and began going about my day.

When I got home, Adam was waiting for me, dressed handsomely and he even waited patiently as I slipped into a tight fitting black dress and heels. I brushed my hair and put on some lipstick and he held the door open for me and closed it as I got into his truck.

On the way there, he slid his hand onto my thigh and kept squeezing and massaging it. I felt myself turn red.

We arrived and got seated and Adam grinned at me as he pushed my chair in.

"What do you wanna order, my love?"

I shrugged as I assessed the menu. "Probably a ceaser salad."

He nodded and looked over the menu and evntually called a waitress over.

"What can I get for you?" She asked, flashing a brilliant smile at my boyfriend and tugging on her skirt.

I glared at her and my boyfriend started listing off what he wanted. My jaw dropped.