Sleepover part 2

TW MENTION OF SH
Beverly's POV
Ugh, Claire kept texting me, I agreed to hangout with her tomorrow, but tonight's about Eddie.

Jordan and Sophia brought us Pizza, candy, soda, I don't think Eddie's ever been around so much sugar.

"Hey Bev, can I talk to you?" Richie asks and practically drags me out of the room.

"Yea Rich, whats up?"

I immediately get scared considering the first time I ever talked to him was when he jumped off a cliff, and Eddie's to fragile for that.

I remember after that happend, Richie and Eddie were doing great, but then Richie got sent to a mental hospital because he got caught self harming. Eddie was so broken. I can't bare to see him like that again.

"Bev.. I relapsed.. please don't tell Eddie, I don't want him to worry about me"

"Okay I won't tell him, just, please let me help you, Eddie's my best friend, and I won't let you hurt him."

He pulls me into a hug. And we go back into the room.

"Okay losers, this is going to be, the best night of our lives" Richie says as we walk in.

He's acting oddly happy considering the conversation we just had..

Shit..

Warning signs..

"Eddie come here"

We go out of the room.

"Have you noticed Richie's behavior?"

"He's been acting like that all week Bev, he's fine"

"Sure Eddie.."

.don't do anything dumb Richie..

It was a great night.. but all good things come to an end eventually..