How could I be mad at you..

Eddie's POV
How could Richie do this to me. Sure, he kisses bev and says it means nothing. But if kissing bev meant nothing, who says kissing me did.

Bev and Eddie text convo

Bevvy🌸
Eddie listen, kissing Richie was a mistake, it seriously meant nothing to either of us, I like Ben, and Richie is hopelessly in love with you. Please just talk to him, he needs you Eddie...

Eddie💅
Listen Bev, I want to forgive Richie, but if kissing you meant nothing, then who says kissing me wasn't the same.

Bevvy🌸
Eddie.. I promise it meant everything to him.. please just talk to him

*50 missed calls from Trashmouth😵‍💫*

*Incoming call from Trashmouth😵‍💫*

I stare at the phone and decide to answer it, I can always hangup if I don't want to listen to him right...

Eddie
Richie

Richie..
Eds? You answered thank god. I thought you hated me..
Idk Richie. What do you want. You've called me 50 fucking times
I needed to explain myself, I just... I wasn't thinking straight, it was mostly a joke.. and I know it doesn't make this any better, but, I had to at least try
Look, I was just texting Beverly. But I don't know. I think we need to breakup Richie. I can't do this if you're gonna go behind my back like this.

*call ended*

*changed Trashmouth😵‍💫 to Richie.*
*changed Bevvy🌸 to Beverly.*

Losers Club Groupchat
*Eddie left the group*

*Unadded Trashmouth😵‍💫*
*Unadded Bevvy🌸*

Bill's POV
I was just laying in bed listening to music because Eddie called everyone and said not to go to the quarry today when I hear knocking on my door.

"Eddie?"

"Yea hi Bill. Uhm.. me and Richie brokeup.. and my mom yelled at me when I got home.. and I didn't know where else to go"

I pull him into a hug. "Hey Eddie, you can stay here for as long as you need"

"Yea thanks Bill"

Beverly's POV
Great.. Eddie unadded me on snap and won't answer any of my calls or texts. I shouldn't have joked around with Richie. I fucked everything up. I always do.

*Incoming call from Rich🔊*

Richie
Beverly

Hey Rich what's up?
Did Eddie unadd you too?
Yep, idk what to do, do you think we should go talk to him? Or just wait until school tomorrow?
I don't know Bev. Maybe we should just give him some space. I mean, I did cheat on him...

*Incoming call from My Eddie Spaghetti💕*

WAIT BEV HE'S CALLING ME
Okay, call me back after you guys are done

Omg Eds hi..
Hey Rich, uhm... can we talk..? In person?
Yea of course, I'll meet you at your house?
No, just meet me at the kissing bridge, I'll meet you there.
Okay, see ya Eds..
Don't fucking call me Eds.