ten

ivy
me and ashlyn drove around for the next few hours since i was avoiding going home but once i arrived home i was almost immediately being yelled at, "ivy maddison mckay! why did i receive a call from natalie's mother saying that you broke her nose?!" my mom yelled, "i just got home can you not yell at me! i'm already going through enough shit on my own, i don't need you piling shit on top of it!" i snapped back and stormed off to my room.

"you are not gonna disrespect me like that in my home, give me your damn phone!" my mom walked in my room with her hand out, i didn't even bother arguing back and just gave her my phone.

she walked out of my room and slammed my door.

a little bit later ashlyn walked in, "are you okay?" she sat at the edge of my bed, "no, i need to go see billie but i can't because i'm punished," i cried, "i'm sorry, i know it sucks, i love you," she smiled at me and walked out of my room.

-

it was about 3am in the morning, my mom only left me with my computer, what she didn't know is that it's linked to my phone, hehe.

i tried texting billie to pick me up but her phone was in dnd so i only had one choice.

sneaking out.

i put my doc martens on with some thick fluffy socks, some nike sweats, a beanie, gloves, and a hoodie i took from billie.

i'm smart so i sprayed some wd-40 on my window seal so it would make any sound when i open it, i left it unlocked obviously and made my way to billie's house, i knew it would take a while so i grabbed some hand warmers and some cheap pepper spray my mom brought me a few months ago for my birthday.

it took me about 40 minutes to an hour just to get half way to her house, it was so cold, but peaceful, watching the snow fall from the sky, leaving foot prints, it was calming.

i took my phone out and took a picture to show billie how pretty it is.
^^

as i was walking, i saw a familiar car driving, they started slowing down and i recognized it was theo, "what the fuck is yo' ass doing waking in the snow," he yelled, "i got punished for almost breaking some girls nose and i snuck out to go see b...

as i was walking, i saw a familiar car driving, they started slowing down and i recognized it was theo, "what the fuck is yo' ass doing waking in the snow," he yelled, "i got punished for almost breaking some girls nose and i snuck out to go see billie," i spoke, "get in this damn car vee, you're gonna get pneumonia," i rolled my eyes and got in, "i wanted to walk, it was pretty," i frowned, "i know it is pretty but you gonna get pneumonia or something walking that far,"

"no i wouldn't, i have gloves, a beanie, really fluffy socks, and hand warmers," i smiled to him, "i guess you wouldn't get pneumonia but you'd for sure get a cold," he continued to drive.

"after i go drop this off i'll bring to billie's, okay?" he said before getting out of the car at a random house.

i was sitting in the car for a couple or minutes waiting for him, we eventually made our way to billie's.

"are you staying here all night?" he asked, "might as well, i love you, be safe" i told him, he told me her loved me back and drove off, billie's room was on the second story so i'm gonna have to do some thinking.

luckily it wasn't one of those talk two stories.

there was a air conditioner on the ground so i climbed on top of that and got to her window, i knocked on it lightly and i could hear her screaming, i giggled a little, she looked out the window with wide eyes and opened it, i climbed in and closed it.

"what the fuck is wrong with you, why didn't you text me to open the front door," she said in a scared-ish tone, "oh yeah, about that, my mom punished me and took my phone, but i texted you on my computer, ur phone is on dnd though, anyway. i snuck out," i smiled at her.

"did you walk here?" she asked, "i was at first but then theo picked me up and brought me here," i spoke as i began to take off my scarf and all that stuff, leaving me in my hoodie, sweats and my socks.

"oh okay.. who is theo?" billie asked, "my friend. you haven't met him, he doesn't go to our school," i told her, she nodded her head and we cuddled up in her bed.

"you know i love you, right?" billie softly whispered into my ear.

i stayed quiet.

i mean, i know she's telling the truth, but if she loves me, why does she do fucked up shit to hurt me.

as she extended around me, i curled my arms to my chest and brought my legs up closer to me.

i suddenly felt billies plump lips against my skin, warm air escaping from her mouth.

a sigh of relief escaped me, that little gesture reassured me that she loved and cared for me.

"yeah, i love you too," i spoke quietly as i placed a kiss against billie's soft skin.

(a/n: short chapter, i apologize, remember how i said i started a new story in my last chapter, yeah, well i started another one, if you can't tell, i get bored easily, anyway- i hope you're all doing well and i love you and thank you so much if you're reading this💕)

also it's currently 5:16 am, and no, i did not just wake up really early.