two

billie's pov

it was the next morning, i woke up, ivy was facing me with her face buried into my chest, still asleep, she's so cute when she sleeps.

i slowly and quietly got out of the bed and went to the bathroom, i did my business and went down stairs as i hear the other three girls talking.

"well good morning," cleo greeted me, i sat at the edge of the couch and jumped into the conversation with them, "wait, billie, what's on ur neck?" natalie asked, i gave her a confused look and went in the upstairs bathroom, looking in the mirror.

my eyes bulged out my head when i saw the dark hickey,

fuck dude.

i went to 'my' room and woke ivy up, "what the fuck," her raspy voice spoke, "look what the fuck you did," i said as i pointed to my neck.

she looked and her eye grew wider, "i'm so sorry billie, i didn't know," she apologized.

"it's fine, but we need to cover up ur hickeys before they start asking questions," i went to the bathroom and grabbed some concealer, i turned the light on and began to cover her hickeys.

i leaned in and pressed a light kiss on her lips and walked out the room, putting the concealer back in the bathroom.

"i think my necklace irritated my skin, that's probably what happened," i said as i walked down stairs and sat back down.

a few minutes later, ivy came downstairs, everyone looked at her as she walked down the stairs, she sat next me with her ass a little on me but i didn't mind it.

"what should we do today?" ivy asked, "we should got out to eat for lunch at taco bell then drive around or some shit," i recommend, everyone agreed and while we waited for lunch time to roll around we watched tv.

after ivy looked at me she looked back at the tv and unexpectedly cuddled up to me, i tried to hide my smile by rubbing my face.

this girl makes me so soft and i hate it!

ivy laid her head on my lap as i played with her hair. she looked up at me and smiled, i smiled back at her and continued to watch tv.

"okay you two love birds, calm down," cleo spoke, my face went red as i laughed, "shut up, i don't even like her like that," i laughed more, ivy looked at me kinda hurt then sat there awkwardly.

-

it was 30 minutes before we were about to go out for lunch so we all got dressed to look decent.

i wore baggy black shorts with grey Louis Vuitton print on it, a black muscle shirt, a black beanie with red accents, and some red and back Jordan 1's to go along with the beanie and some jewelry.

ivy wore a dark green grandpa sweater from a thrift store, navy blue mom jeans, a couple of necklaces, black Converse and black hair pins to go with the shoes.

cleo wore a black hoodie with some mom jeans with small prints on them, white Nike air force 1's, and some rings.

natalie wore a shirt with some band on it, black sweatpants, black Converse, a evil eye necklace, along with some rings.