five

(i'm trying a new format in my writing so lmk of you guys like it or not)

billie
i woke up in bed alone and heard voices coming from downstairs, i woke myself up a bit more and went to the bathroom, i did my business and before i walked out i looked at the dark hickeys on my neck, i went back in the room and put one of the hoodies from my bag on so you couldn't see them.

after what me and ivy did last night, i would not look at her the same, but not in a bad way.

i went downstairs and sat down behind ivy, i leaned my head against her as i listened to everyone speak, ivy turned her head and looked at me, she showed a warm smile as her face turned pink, she's so adorable. i adjusted herself so i was leaning against her shoulder.

i made sure to keep adjusting the hood on my hoodie so no one would see the hickeys, idk what i was gonna do about my hickeys at school.

they were all talking about summer and all lame stuff they talked about, "oh good morning billie," cleo said, just now noticing i was in here. i became nervous, knowing that she saw that photo scares me, i nodded my head, not wanted to speak.

ivy looked over at me with a concerned look on her face, i just put my legs in my hoodie and laid my head on my knees.

ivy moved her hand and rubbed my back as she continued talking to the others. i'm think i'm having one of my episodes, i'll be happy for so long then become all sad and shit, depression is weird.

-

it was time for us to go home so we all got our dirty clothes sorted and put them in our bags, then got in cleo's car and she drove us home.

when i got home i went straight to my room and set my things down, i plopped myself on my bed, missing it.

i walked into the kitchen and began to make me some food.

finneas walked in and sat at the island, "did you have fun?" she randomly asked, i looked around to make sure my parents weren't around and showed him the hickeys and told him what happened, well just that me and ivy fucked.

"holy shit," his eyes bulged, i laughed and nodded, "i don't know what the fuck to do about these tho, i need to get rid of them before tomorrow or ima be asked a lot of questions," i sighed and ate the food i made.

"i'm sure there's like life hacks on how to get rid of them," he said as he went on his phone and searched some, he then showed me this.

"i guess i could try those, send me a screenshot shot so i don't have to search it up." i told him.

-