Battle Training

It was the next few days later and the class was a bit lively. Though thankful it was quiet for the fact that there wasn't an annoying dog barking his mouth off.

Over the course of the few days Izuku and Jirou have became good friends easily. Especially a girl by the name of Tsuyu Asui. But she prefers to be called Tsu, which they didn't mind at all.

With Jirou, they both like music, both were judged by their bodies. Which honestly surprised Izuku how she was picked on because she didn't have a good body. And because of her quirk, some went as far as to call it useless.

With Tsu, they both were judged by their appearance, Tsu has a quirk named "Frog". And she was picked on due to her appearance and many called her quirk useless.

Truth be told he felt something for Jirou though he knew what this feeling was. He just wanted to play it safe for now and wait until the time was right or at least if she showed some interest in him. Since he has had his heart played with before and he knew how this could turn out if she didn't feel the same.

He didn't have any feelings for Tsu as he thought of her as a sibling figure. And he could tell that she feels the same about him.

Over the course of the few days he noticed that Izumi, Shoka and Katsumi were very upset about Katsuki and Shotos expulsion. Honestly what did they expect? That it was going to be easy? It's their fault for even accepting the deal in the first place.

Right now Izuku was calmly chatting with Jirou and he heard some loud thumping heading towards this class. He grumbled annoyed about who was going to be teaching the class.

All Might: I AM HERE!!! COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!!!
He announced coming through in a goofy way along with Inko.

Izuku face-palmed at these two.

Izuku: (Describe how that was "heroic".)
He thought with sarcasm.

They heard the class class get excited though they didn't hear the voice they were hoping for. Only to see that he was more focused on a couple birds.

All Might: That's right students, today we will be teaching you....

He pulled out a flashcard that said...

Izuku: (Combat training? What is he going to do, show us how to throw a punch dumbass style?)

Inko: But you can't be a hero without looking the part!

She said as she pushed a button on a remote that revealed a set of cases with numbers on each of them. The class was getting more excited minus Izuku who was looking like he was already bored.

All Might: That's right students inside each of these cases are your very own hero costumes! Now get changed and meet us at grounded beta for training.

Everyone got their cases and left though not Izuku since he already has his hero suit. He was leaving the classroom until he was stopped by someone. He looked to see that it was his mother who had a case.

Izuku: What do you want?

Inko: W-well Izuku, it's just that we noticed you didn't put in an application we decided to make a suit just for you!

Izuku took the case as they smiled thinking they made a bit of progress. But instead he put the case on the ground confusing them until he stomped on it destroying both the case and it's contents.

Izuku: Understand this I want nothing to do with you. So let me tell you something that I know for a fact you won't listen to, but I'll still tell you anyway.....Fuck off.

He said before walking away as Inko was about to cry due to how much work she spent to getting that costume made. Only to watch it get destroyed.

All Might being the husband he was managed to calm his wife down as they left for the training area.