[28] ● Rhythm Of Insurgence ●

Comincia dall'inizio

The excitement of the last forty eight hours made him feel like a train wreck as he laid down on his bed barely managing to pull the covers over himself before his eyes became unnecessarily heavy and he gave into the prospect of dreaming.

Knowing that he wouldn't be able to escape Morgan in his dreams picturing Jordan in place of himself in the bathtub, the multiple hotel rooms doors slamming in his face as he tried to escape with Morgan lumbering behind him.

Bill and Martha Steward's in front of him, or was it Jordan? It was hard to tell.

His short hair was long so maybe he was Jordan now.

It was one of his weird anxiety filled dreams, that he got often because of the fact that sleep was like a passing herd of sheep to him always looking for better and green grass over the fence of Timbuktu.

~~~

It was early morning by the time Finley rose from his sleep hearing cars from outside pass his apartment signalling to him that it was a new day even if he could see the sun under his blacked out windows.

~~~

The noise Finley had heard however had not just been passing cars but the sounds of a deployment unit heavily armed surrounding his apartment.

Jumping out of vehicles with precision there had to be at least fifty to a hundred men dressed like they were ready for war.

~~~

Finley sat up in his bed running his hands through his hair pulling at knots frowning to himself as he got out of bed stretching his limbs over his head.

Going to sit on the armrest of his worn in coach, lighting a few candles around him sifting through the various books he had on his shelf.

As Finley was going to choose a book his eye caught something in the distance in the corner of the room it was a pile papers that had acted as Finley's own scent boosters like air freshener but with blood.

Finely would never lie and say Jonathan blood didn't smell just as good as the sun and tasted just as painful to.

He couldn't bring himself to throw most of the sheets away when he had tried to eat Jonathan but at the same time was too embarrassed to ask Jonathan for more.

So he kept a few, okay a couple.

Dozen stacked in the corner of his room, okay so he had it bad.

To think about it his apartment had gotten a lot more chaotic since Jonathan had started coming round on a more consistent basis.

~~~

This was a Kryptonian they were dealing with.

It probably already knew that they were stationed outside guns drawn with bright tinted green lights positioned to shine on the building.

They were not demanding anything yet just sitting still behind armed vehicles and vans still in waiting for the Kryptonian to come out with its hands up.

Oh who were they kidding that wasn't going to happen.

Of course not but it didn't stop the sweat from bleeding down their necks not helped much by the fact that the sun had done a number on tier exposed skin, it was sickly hot but it was the kind were a subtle wind would make you freeze over regardless of the suns rays.

~~~

All around the apartment there were things that Jonathan had left and hadn't bothered to ask for back.