@theshaderom: #TSRExclusive: Rapper Jack Harlow and infamous producer Athena Ray rumored to be a #couple after Athenas post on instagram. What do we think #roomies ? #newcouple ?

view all comments

user17: i hope they are, so cute
user72: YEAAA JACK
user58: i support 🙋‍♂️
user01: isnt that jordan poole's ex ?
      -user28: yup
user10: how is this a rumor when they have no proof that its jack
        -user92: she was the girl in his luv is dro video and everything has been rumors since then
druski: oh boy

athena was scrolling through the comments when jack walked into the room. "im sorry" was the first thing she said to him. jack furrowed his eyebrows "for what ?" she handed him the phone.

jack looked at the picture for a second before handing the phone back to his girlfriend. "thats what your sorry about ?" he said confused.

"yea i shouldnt have posted it, we agreed to keep thing's private" jack shook his head "we are. that picture didnt have my face in it so its what they wanna interpret about it." he sat down on the couch next to her.

"im not mad at you thena" he kissed her forehead. she cuddled into him, enjoying the comfortable silence. "i have to leave for toronto in a couple days"

athena had to leave for toronto to go produce drames new album. "already ?" he asked, looking at her "yea i have that photoshoot with vogue and then a couple meetings before we get started on drakes album."

she played with his pg ring, he had just gotten back from the studio. "i have a bunch of interviews and shows coming up too" athena just rested her head on his shoulder, knowing she wasnt gonna see him for a while.

"cmon" he got up, she furrowed her eyebrows "what ?" "were going on a date cmon" jack dragged her off the couch "go get ready" athena laughed and walked into her room.

@athena.rayy posted on their story !

rayy posted on their story !

hours later ...

pg and athena were chillin at jacks house. soem drinks were given out and druski claimed he was a better rapper than athena. she laughed and challenged him. taking the bait druski told 2fo to pick a beat and druski went first.

"im the original G-O-D makin young ladies scream is my specialty when i go DUN DUN DUN DUN girls get hype, im the funky fresh music stereotype, when i killed that ol mad rugged flow, not sayin ason duck of the disco or the disco duck, strictly hip-hop, baby baby i cant stop"

it was quiet for a second before everyone started bustin up. urban had been recording the entire time. athena couldnt catch her breath from laughing so hard. "cmon thena, what you got ?"

"i cant - i cant hold on" she couldnt stop laughing "okay okay" she took a deep breath before actuallt feeling the beat

"i dont mind burnin bridges love my enemies, center peace, call that bitch my kid she aint no kin to me, gotta watch how you whisper when you around me tho,"

she pointed at druski "give a fuck what you prefer im too profound to go back and fourth with no average dork, it goes spells and sorceries hug yo rosaries. i dont mind competition it is what it is"

she shrugged and pointed at druski up and down again "you dont mind second fiddle thats why you a bitch, you dont think for yourself and thats none of my business, you take it i dish it, im genie three wishes"

druski just deadpanned her and rolled his eyes "whatever" everyone cheered for athena and jack put his arm around athena.

couple days later..

the next morning after urbans birthday, athena had to fly out to LA for a vogue photoshoot. jack drove her to the jet and said a long goodbye before he headed to the studio.

"text me when you land okay ?" he said looking down at her "okay, i love you" she stood on her tippy toes to kiss him "i love you more"

athena was staying in LA for a couple of days to do the photoshoot before flying out to toronto with drake to start the new album.

athena was taking a break from modeling when her manager had called her telling her that vogue reached out and wanted to do a photoshoot.

of course athena said yes to the opportunity and gave her manager the approval to book it. she was excited to finally be back in the modeling bsuiness after focusing on producing music.

she landed in LA midday and went straight to her air B&B. her bestfriend tori had modeling gigs all over the east coast so sadly she couldnt accompany athena.

athena took a shower and put on sweats and a little top before heading out to the shoot.

swipe

swipe

liked by jackharlow and 3,182, 718 others@athena

@athena.rayy: thank you @vogue !!

view all comments