Your Happiness - M. DN x Reader x K. HR

Start from the beginning

Haerin let go of my hand and just before we could all continue walking home, we heard a voice yell my name then footsteps approaching.

When we all turned around, we found a Kim Minji skipping over to us.

"Hey, Y/n-ssi!" Minji greeted with a sweet smile.

"Hi, Sunbae!" I greeted her back.

Dani and Haerin both bowed at her then Minji bowed back.

Minji was our sunbaenim. She's 2 years older than Haerin and 1 year older than both me and Dani. She's also the school's campus crush.... everyone had a crush on her or admired her.

So, you can imagine what a big deal it was ask her out earlier in front of her classmates.

"Mind if I join you all on walk home? Since we'll be going on a date later.... I thought we'd talk about logistics on the way home," Minji began to explain.

I looked at her in a bit of shock that she was even talking to me or even that she looked excited about our date.

"You know? Like what genre or movie to watch or where to eat after?" She added with an eye smile.

"Yeah okay!" I exclaimed as my hands started to get sweaty and my heart was pounding out of my chest.

"You two are going on a date?" Dani then interrupted us.

"Yes! Y/n-ssi was nice even to invite me on a date today!" Minji answered her.

"When was this?" Haerin then suddenly spoke.

"Oh just now, that's why I was late just now!" I answered her awkwardly rubbing my shoulder.

"Ohh okay," She answered a bit oddly then we all turned to walk home.

As we walked home, Haerin and Dani were right behind us... giggling and being all lovy dovey.... while, me and Minji were walking in front of them.

"How about a scary movie?" Minji asked as we planned out our date.

"You like scary movies?" I asked her with a chuckle.

"No.... but it might be more romantic!" Minji replied with a slight blush on her cheeks.

Danielle suddenly interrupted us, sticking her head in between us. "You know, if you guys are going on a date. We should join you... make it like a double date! It'd be so fun!" Dani suggested in a cheery voice.

"No thanks! I have to watch you two kiss while I'm alone... I don't want to watch yall kiss while I'm on a date with a pretty girl!" I jokingly answered her while rolling my eyes.

"You know, you can always just kiss me then you won't have to look at them.....," Minji shyly said making me blush.

"So, what do you say?" Dani asked trying to convince me.

"Pass!" I answered her.

"Sunbae?" She then asked Minji pouting at her with puppy dog eyes.

"Maybe another time," Minji answered her while giggling.

"Plleeaassee," Dani begged.

Haerin then pulled Danielle back and said, "Leave them alone. They just want to go on a date and make out in peace without you pestering them!"

"Ughhh, finnnee!" Danielle whined at her making me and Minji laugh.

The rest of the walk home, I tried my best to build up to nerve to hold Minji's hand but luckily she was braver than me. We held hands and it felt amazing.... unfortunately it was long lived.... Danielle came between us and walked with us like that the whole rest of the way.