Band Audition

Mulai dari awal

She nodded and her breathing became even again. She was just against my chest and I stood there, holding onto her with dear life.

"I'm sorry for acting like this dad." Scarlett said.

"No it's okay sweetie, I know that you are like obsessed with them." I say and she just nodded, heading back into her room.

I was about to walk away when I felt her arm around my waist. I looked down at her and smiled at her.

"Your band is better then them at performing live and lyrically daddy." She said and I left a lot better. I kissed the top of her head. Even if she was just saying it to make me feel better, it was really nice.

"Thanks sweetie." I said and she smiled.

~flashback end~

"They all said teenagers scare the living shit out of me!" Scarlett sang at the top of her lungs, snapping me out of the flashback. I laughed and joined in with her, blasting the music in the process.

"They could care less, as long as someone will bleed!" We scram at the top of our lungs. Riding down the street, blasting amazing music with my amazing daughter, how could this get any better?

"So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose! Maybe they'll leave you alone but not me!" We sang jus as we came to a red light.

We both started laughing at how people were looking at us funny but we didn't care. I was having a good time with my daughter, that's all that mattered.

"So dad, what are you doing today at the studio?" Scarlett asked, turning down the music a bit.

"Well the guys and I are going to have auditions for a new Rhythm guitarist. Making sure they fit with the band, you know?" I said as the light turned green, signaling to proceed to our destination.

"Oh that sounds fun!" Scarlett said, smiling as big as the sun. I loved it when she smiled, her smile is so perfect.

"Yeah, hopefully we can find someone who will be willing to deal with our craziness and love our music just as much as we do." I say jus as we turn into Xavier's block.

"Hopefully 'cause it's going to be hard." Scarlett says with a laugh.

I pull into a parking spot and Scarlett takes of her seatbelt. I do the same and get out of the car. I walk around and open her door for her. She looks at me confused but just laughs and gets out of the car.

"Such a gentleman." Scarlett says with a laugh and we walk down to Xavier's house.

"Well, of course I am. I'm Kellin Quinn." I joked.

"Wow, such a good reason. That's like saying I'm sarcastic because I'm Scarlett Gomez." She says with a laugh.

The fact that her official last name was Gomez, it bothered me. She doesn't deserve to be called a Gomez, she's suffered a lot. Her "dad" abandoned her when she was five, caused that god damn accident a couple months later, abused her as a little girl. I just hate that guy! Of course Carmon had to give poor little Scarlett Josh's last name, stupid bitch. I hate Carmon for calling her out that day, I hate Josh for those things he's done to Scarlett. She deserves so much more.

"Dad?" Scarlett says, waving her hand infront of my face, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh, yea sweetie." I say with a fake smile. I didn't realize we were standing infront of Xavier's door, waiting for someone to open it.

"Are you okay? You seem very.. Conflicted and distant." Scarlett said. Shit, I think to myself.

"Oh yeah I'm fine. Work just is crazy, you know?" I say with a small laugh and smile.