A LITTLE MEETING 💞

Începe de la început

I took a last glance at my changed colour soulmate mark and started taking a shower...

I change my clothes into a comfortable one and order my dinner in my room and if you're thinking why I didn't eat my corn dog then the thing is when I got hit by him aka I think my soulmate then my grip on my tea and snacks loosened and it all fel...

I change my clothes into a comfortable one and order my dinner in my room and if you're thinking why I didn't eat my corn dog then the thing is when I got hit by him aka I think my soulmate then my grip on my tea and snacks loosened and it all fell on the road.

After eating dinner I started thinking about my mate he is wearing a hat and mask so I can't able to see his face but his eyes 'his eyes is everything I want to look into. hope I will meet you soon' and I started sleeping.

ON THE OTHER SIDE

SUGA'S P.O.V.

Today I have so much work on my studio all my soulmates are at home and I also just want to go home and cuddle with them. From morning I'm feeling like something is going to happen and I don't know it's a good thing or bad.

After finishing my work I pick my belongings and wear a hat and mask and started walking on the streets bcoz from company to our drom is just 15 min walk.

As I was walking I didn't see a girl is coming and I bumped into her. As she was going to fall I don't know what comes into my mind I just hold her in my arms and when I see her I was shocked to see my idol my crush in my arms her eyes are closed tightly.