.

.
-
..
--
...
---

As I stood at the railing of the building, I noticed the lack of traffic. Sure, there were days, but usually there was something. I sighed and turned, about to walk to my place when I noticed a boy. He had golden blonde hair, pale skin that could rival a vampire's and a pair of stormy grey eyes. He wore a black shirt that read 'AC/DC' in white text, denim pants and grey DC shoes. Slung across his shoulder was a leather satchel with multiple pockets along the sides, holding a variety of tinker toys, from Legos, Nuts and Bolts, wires, pipe cleaners, hell, he even had a rubik's cube keychain. He stopped about 5 meters away, pulled a note out of his bag, glanced at it then looked at me.

"Connie Toga?" He asked. I nodded. I didn't know this boy, but I got the feeling I needn't be worried. I have a title on the level of heroes and villains after all. He stuffed the note in his bag before pulling out an envelope. He threw it at me and I caught it. I glanced at him and held it next to the side of my head. "What's this?" "Something important. Save opening it for when you get into high school. Here's the exact note." He pulled another note out of his bag before handing it to me. I glanced at the note, then where he was. Was. He was gone. I looked at the note again. Something about it was off. The Signature. It was almost identical to mine, with one small difference. My signature was a capital 'C' with the bottom line curling to make a butterfly shape. This had the bottom go into a swirl. I turned my gaze to where the boy was. "Hm." Stuffing the note into my pocket, I race home. Finally, a reason to be excited for high school.

---
...
--
..
-
.