Twisted Villainy and Spilling of Secrecy

(A/N I'm gonna skip the part where they pick class president because I have no ideas for that and it will end up the same. Sorry, but that's what's happening.)

My pov
After the commotion with the reporters and the class president vote, our class gets ready to go to the training facility. That is, until it was bus time and I was pulled out of class, being dragged by Aizawa. "Your not going. Only come if necessary." "WHAT!!! WHY NOT!!??" I yell back. "You and I both know something dangerous will happen there." He reasoned. "If something happens that will put either the students or the teachers in terminal danger, you rush in." "And, just how exactly." I call as he continued dragging me. "Do you expect me to know when that happens?" He dropped me at the door to a unfamiliar room and threw me a headset. "Monitoring room. Headset's linked to the speakers around the facility. Basically giving you knowledge of what everyone is saying, no matter where they are in there."

He then left, leaving me quite puzzled and angry. "Of course." I spoke aloud as I entered through the door. "All the other guys get to go to a training facility and I'm stuck in this broom closet." I look around the cramped area and saw a big, split screen monitor of the USJ. "Great. This will be fun." I grumble sarcastically to myself.

Natalie pov
When Aizawa dragged Connor away, we were all told to get on the bus. After we were ready, Tsu started speaking her mind. "Midoriya, your quirk is a lot like All Might's, ribbit." Midoriya then starts sweating and stuttering profoundly. "W-what m-makes you s-say that???" "Nah Tsu." Kirishima interjected. "They may both be power quirks, but All Might dosen't hurt himself." They go on with this for a bit until Jirou says something unexpected. "On the topic of similar quirks, try comparing Toga's with the Twister. Its scary how similar they are. Like brothers, of maybe even the same person." "When you look at it that way," Kaminari agrees. "You're right. Natalie, you should know, is he?" I was silent, staring at the ground with worry written across my face. A hand was placed on my shoulders "Hey, you ok?" Indigo asked, concern mixed in with her words. I nod and force a weak smile.

Aizawa walks in the bus and I question him about Connor's removal from the group. "He's gonna come later, don't worry." He had an edge to his tone like a 'if something bad happens'. This confuses me but we soon arrived at the training ground and it takes my breath away. "What is this place?" Angel asks astonished. A voice answers with. "This is the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, or USJ." We follow the voice and see the space hero: Thirteen. She calls us inside the building and I look around to see a lot of different evacuation areas. "Thirteen, wheres All Might?" Aizawa asked the space hero. "He's hit his limit." She whispered, which I could barely catch. I look over to the court yard area and saw a purple-black swirl was appearing in the air. "Aizawa, what is that?" I ask, pointing at the swirl, now spouting a hand. "Cool! Faux villains!" Kaminari says in excitement. "Those are real villains." Aizawa warned. A mix of shock and fear as the reality set in. There were real villains. "Thirteen, get the students out of here." Aizawa calls as he equips his goggles. "Right, come on!" She calls to us while running to the door. When we caught up, there was a foggy villain blocking our way. "Apologies for the intrusion, but we are the League of Villains. Now, where is All Might?" He explained. "Like you're little gang of petty thugs could stop us." Bakugou boasted. "Yeah. So just scram." Kirishima follows in suit as they both attack the mist man. "No! Get back here!" Thirteen screams. After the smoke clears, the villain was fine and started to swallow us in the purple mist. I closed my eyes as the mist distorts my vision but when I open them again, I was falling into one of the disaster zones.

The ground was hastily speeding towards me when my arms were grabbed by someone. I thrash wildly as the figure struggles to keep hold of me. "Stop... flailing... losing... grip!" An all too familiar voice grunts as I look up to find Angel and Indigo holding me. "How are you two flying?!" I exclaim. I watch as the two struggling to keep me up when I noticed movement behind them and followed it finding two pairs of wings. "How do you have wings?!" I shout. "We're a demon and a angel, what did you expect?" They landed with some difficulty and let me go. "So, where are we and where do we go?" I asked perplexed. They both pointed behind me and, in unison, said in a monotone voice. "Collapse zone, behind us." I turn and see a explosion followed by a building collapsing. "Give me one millisecond." I say covering my ears and concentrating. Soon, everything became quite and still, even the air wasn't moving as fast. I open my eyes and look up and see that the collapsing building was completely still in midair. I turn and grab Angel's arm and Indigo's hand. "And they say I'm lazy for not doing anything when, in actuality, I do everything." I muttered to myself as I dragged my friends away from the fatality zone.