Train and Ship

My pov
On our way to the changing rooms, I thought about the perv who shall not be named(aka mineta) and the girls and boys changing rooms being right next to each other. I shrugged it off but was annoyingly surprised when I saw mineta looking through a hole in the wall. I would've used my quirk and sent him packing but smiled as a familiar jack stabbed him in the eye. Good job Jirou I thought well played.

Angle pov
The 3 of us walk in and see Jirou using her quirk when a scream of pain is heard from the boys room. "Disgraceful perv" Momo muttered. As we were getting into our workout clothes, I blushed a bright red and I saw Indigo getting changed right next to me. I didn't know why l was blushing, but I knew I was, maybe I should ask Natalie about it. "H-Hey?" Indigo asked breaking the silence between us. "Y-You all r-right?" As she was saying this, I swear I could see a dash of pink on her cheeks. Blushing more as I looked at her, she giggled in the cute way that sh- WAIT, WHAT AM I THINKING!?!? "W-what i-i-is i-it?" I stuttered. She giggled again. "O-oh, n-nothing." Suddenly, I heard Natalie laughing. "I knew there was something about the way you two have been acting. You guys like each other, huh?" Both of us go beat red but we don't deny it. "Don't worry, I won't tell. Well, maybe Connor. He is our friend, after all." I nod, agreeing that he should know. I then turned to Indigo and smiled. "Well, we should go. They'll be wondering what we are doing." "Oh, they're wondering all right." Natalie replied in confirmation. "They actually sent me to go get you." "Oh... we should go then." We rush out and arrive at the designated location. We were outside the gym and in front of a long throw training area. "Alright" Aizawa said, getting everyone's attention. "You will be throwing a ball and seeing how far you can throw, but stay in this circle. Quirks are allowed. Connor, you go first." Stepping into the circle, he said something to Aizawa and he nodded. He took the ball and lazily dropped it. It fell like a rock, then stop, then flew, up and up and then Aizawa's recording device came up with the word 'Sun'. "How did you- wait!" Connor was stumbling and started to fall, but Aizawa's scarf caught him. "Your quirk drains you to much." Aizawa told him. "At least *yawn* I'm awake" he sleepily replies before trying to stand up. Natalie rushed up to help. She grabbed him and helped him to the class line. He wrapped his arms around her neck and Natalie took my place from earlier, being a blushing mess. 1 second later she is suddenly calmed down and grinning. She was still blushing, but less.

Natalie pov
When Connor was caught by Aizawa, my mind kept going 'help him.' I didn't know why, but I started running towards Connor and helped him back to the class. "Hey" he muttered barely audible. I looked at him, knowing that my face was red but he wasn't looking "mhm?" "Mind slowing time so we can talk without unwanted listeners?" I slow time and sat him down. While I sit next to him, he rests his head on my shoulder. I can tell you with absolute honesty that I was freaking out and as red as Kirishima's hair. "Can I say something, and... sorry, for... every-everything." The last three words could barely be heard through a little sob. "Sure, but what are you sorry for?" "I-I couldn't find you, I did horrible things out of anger and bitterness and I became..." he stopped, as if he almost slipped up. "And the thing I wanted to say, or, I think if I do this, you will understand..." I looked at him confused, until sat up straight and I suddenly felt soft, lavish but cold lips on mine. If it were possible, my heart jumped into his mouth and I became pure ruby. When he pulled back, his head was down as if he was ashamed. "I-I'm sorry. I just-" he couldn't finish before I pulled him in for another kiss. He seemed a little surprised, but then deepened the kiss. When we came out for air, we both knew what the other was asking. Connor: so, you know what I wanna ask? Me: yeah, I do. Connor: and your answer? Me: yes I do like you the same! I then stood up, smiling, and offered him my hand. "We should be putting time back to normal." He nodded, but was still a little wobbly so he wrapped his arms around my neck again. "Yeah."

My pov
"Wait!" I said having a amazing thought. "Yeah, what." Natalie replied, just before resuming time. I let go and stood up straight, walking over to Deku. "Watch me." I pick him up and move him directly in front of Momo. "Ah, I see." She then picked up Uraraka and put her in front of Todoroki. I smiled and looked at Jirou next to Bakugou and made them hold hands. I looked over and saw Natalie make Mina hug Kirishima. I smiled, walked over to Tsuyu. "NO, STOP!!" Natalie said almost dying. "THEIR HOLDINGS HANDS ALREADY. HAHAHAHAHAH!!" I looked and saw she was right. Tsuyu was holding hands with Tokoyami. "Let's leave them" I said, a bit happy for them. I walk over to Natalie and put my arms around her neck to make it look like we didn't move. Time went back to normal and we saw some people looking happy for the rearrangement (Mina, Kirishima and Momo)while others (the rest)were having nosebleed or a embarrased blush. "Now, who's- WAIT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?" Aizawa yelled. After going back to our original position we went back to training. The next activities were sidesteps (mineta came first because I threw up and stopped), grip strength (I won by making my things monitor say infinity with my Tech knowledge quirk), long jump (I got something like top quarter cus I somehow hit a tree), distance run (got 2.52 seconds), and so on so forth.

3rd person pov
On their way back to class, the rest of the students were talking about the strange teleporting earlier in the day, that is, all except Angle and Indigo, who were staring accusingly at their friends, and Natalie and Connor, who were trying their hardest not to burst out laughing. Connor&Natalie: best day ever!!!