My Deal and Doom

(A/N: Unless there is a needed photo, imma put memes up here.^^)

My pov

My first thought at how restraint I was, being in a room locked with three password locks and chained to a chair was one word, and that word was fuck. Then the mouse creature noticed I was awake he started to say "Well young Co-" "don't finish that!" I yelled "only my sister and friends call me that!" He sighed at my comment "very well young Mr. Toga, as you know, you have caused us trouble." "You can say that again" scoffed Eraserhead from the corner. To the best of my ability, I tried flipping him off with the chains still on. "Though as much as I would like to have you arrested for your crimes," The mouse continued "I would like to offer you a place at our school. The 1-A hero course to be exact." I just starred at him incredulously which changed to a sceptical look with a scowl. "What's the catch?" Eraserhead walked up and spoke. "The catch is if you say no, you go to jail and or die. Clear?" I turned away and replied. "Let me think about it." "Of course," The mouse creature said with a little to much enthusiasm. "But you must tell us by sunrise. When you come back, meet me at the gate." I nodded and Eraserhead blinked. Suddenly my grey eyes gleamed silver in the moonlight and the chains exploded. Eraserhead was startled and stepped back. The mouse ducked to avoid shrapnel. I stood up, rubbing my wrists where the chains were and calmly, opened the window and jumped out.

When in a park, I saw a group of street thugs harassing a young person, except for the fact that their body was invisible. "Come on girly," The supposed leader said. "Just come over to our place and we'll see from there. What do you say?" "For the last time, no. I know what you guys want so go away." Squeaked the girl timidly. Wait my mind processed what was happening. The guys are trying to... I balled my fists in anger. "What's going on?" I shouted, startling all of them, but the girl more. "The fuck do you want?" One of the goons said angrily. "To stop some dicks who are harassing a school girl." Three of the lackeys walked up to me. "Dosen't seem like a threat, does he." One said, sizing me up. The two others started snickering, up until I punched one in the gut with enough force that I swear that I could hear his ribs snapping. The two watched as their comrade was launched into a wall. They turned to me and charged. That was up until I kicked one in the side, launching him to the left into his friend who slammed into a tree. "Not a problem, huh?" I called to their unconscious bodies. The leader looked at me, staggering back and eventually running. I turned to Toru as she rushed to hug me. "Thanks Connor, I was in a little pickle, but you helped a lot." You see, I know about Toru from my last school before I became the vigilante and, no, she doesn't know that it's me, just that me and my sister ran away before our parents died. I smiled at her and just had a thought. I then put on a sad smile, knowing the answer to the question put on me.

《Timeskip》

I silently walked to the gates of UA as the sun rose in the distance. "Ah, Mr. Toga, I assume you have a answer?" I laughed at the mouse's comment "you, my sir, suck balls." "Excellent. It's good to see you join the hero society. It will start tomorrow. Also, happy birthday." I smiled, as he was the first person to wish me a happy birthday since my sixth birthday party. "Yeah, thanks."