Power and Drawback

My pov
Why did I agree to this? Because I suck under pressure. Shut up me! Can't. I'm you. I sighed, then smiled. I realized that there is a way to show my quirk without revealing my alter ego. "Someone pass me my drink." I said. Jirou held up my water expectantly, waiting for the show of strength. I took the cup and stared at it until a ball of clear liquid floated about the cup. I heard a mix of gasps and mumbles from the group. Then the ice started to freeze as I moved the hydrogen and oxygen atoms into a crystalline form. I them plucked the ball of ice from the air and spun it on my finger. I placed the orb of frost into the cup as I felt my energy fading and my eyes growing heavy. The ice liquified and I almost fell over from lack of energy but momo caught me.

"What was that?" Angel asked, star struck. "That doesn't match your quirk," Jirou asked "do you have 2?" "Yes, but it isn't ice." I said back "It's Tech knowledge, I can completely understand systems or machines, and depending on its complicity, use it to my advantage. The more complicated, the less I can use it just by touching it. But what I did was-" "-move the atoms into a crystalline structure which you then stop from moving, turning the water into ice." Everyone was surprised that momo had the answer, except me, as I was to busy trying to not pass out.

"Although." I yawned. "With great power, comes great need to take a nap."(please tell me someone knows where this quote comes from)

"But," Natalie looked at me confused. "How come you aren't affected by my time manipulation?"

Natalie pov
"I have no idea?" He replied, shrugging. "But, I have a good guess. I think I'm not affected because I follow the flow of gravity, not time. When you slow time does gravity effect you the same?" "Yeah." I replied. "Then, I'm fine when you use your quirk. Just a guess though." Trying to look casual isn't easy when you've used almost all your energy, but he tried. "Anyway, we should get ready to go to the exercise thing Aizawa told us about."

We had finished our stuff and were on our way to Aizawa's class when we met up with a few more of our classmates; Tsuyu, Tokoyami and Toru. "Connor!" Exclaims Toru, running and hugging Connor. Suddenly, I was jealous but I didn't know why. Sure, we were good friends but that didn't mean anything, did it? "Hey Toru, what's up" he replied and did what I can only assume is ruffling her hair. "Connor?" Indigo said. "I don't mean to be rude and sorry for interrupting, but that trick you showed us at lunch. It kinda makes you seem weak by the fact that you can only turn water into ice for a few minutes." "It's ok" he replied calmly, patting Toru. "This little troublemaker here thought the same thing once. My quirks power really depends upon the users strength. The problem with my little trick is that the drawback is that it feels like i just did the movement myself. Imagine trying to rearange atoms. It's tough." "Oh..." he suddenly started laughing. We stared until he caught his breath. "Sorry, It's just that, I don't know, I just find that reaction funny." He shrugged. We were all still confused but we went inside and found Aizawa. "Good, you're here. We will be changing into our workout uniform. Go to the changing rooms and meet me in the training field."