Bumuntong hininga ako, this time those elders went into my palace instead of calling me out.

Taas noong pumanhik ako sa loob ng receiving area. Two old men and an old woman. Sa pagkakataon na ito ay kitang kita ko na ang muka nila, noong unang beses na pinatawag nila ako ay nakatago sila sa dilim at boses lang nila ang naririnig ko, ewan ko ba baka nagkukunwaring mga mafia boss.

Ramdam ko ang autoridad na bumabalot sa pagkatao nila. They sat there while greeting me, it seems like they think they are in a higher position than I--that irritate me.

"Greetings Empress." Sinara ng babaeng matanda ang pamaypay niya. Tumaas ang isang sulok ng labi ko. Ramdam kong tumadagundong ang dibdib ko sa kaba pero pinagsawalang bahala ko iyon. Pabagsak na umupo ako sa sofa, walang poise, pang barubal na upo.

These elders don't deserve my respect. You should treat your empress how you wanted to be treated. I fake a smile.

"What is it that you visited me? Hmm?" I look at each of them, their expressions are horrible, annoyed aren't they?

"Mukang nagkamali kami sa pagpili sa iyo, Empress." Anas ng matandang babae, She's Aurora Vigante, she looks older than my grandmother when she was alive.

"Aherm! Empress, are you not threatened with Lady Trinity Whitestone showing up suddenly in this palace?" Said the man on the left, Anthony Voltair. Now they're involving that woman na ilang araw ng nangbubulahaw sa isipan ko. I think I know what this is.

I remain silent.

"We are just reminding you, Empress, you need to have an heir to secure your throne before the emperor will be tired of a plain woman such as yourself Empress." Anang Taylor Feudo na nasa kanan at katabi ni Madam Aurora. Matabil ang dila ng matandang ito, yan ang ikamamatay mo, let's see.

"Is the Empress perhaps Infertile? Now that Trinity Whitestone is here, don't you think that the Emperor would let go of such a good woman?" Said the old Aurora Vigante.

They take me for a fool, yes yes, Pfeiffer could be triggered by their words, but I know some things now.

I lean forward.

"Do you want me to die so badly?"

Pfeiffer may be crazy with the Emperor, but not me. These people know that Fisk won't like a woman to force herself on him, or else they would be dead meat.

"N-no Empress, that's not-" Antony Voltair was trying to explain when Madam Aurora spoke.

"The people won't accept an infertile Empress Your Majesty, hindi mo pa sinasagot ang tanong ko."

My face became stoic.

"Once the people know that the Crown Prince's mother is still alive and within the imperial palace and the current Empress at that without holding a card to remain seated along with the Emperor on the throne, what do you think will happen, Empress?..."

I got so much of myself that I forgot the most important variable, nonother than the people of the Geissen Empire.

This is a non-democratic country, however, the demands of the people will eventually reach the Emperor, and the Emperor must listen to his imperial nation. Fisk is nothing like a tyrant Emperor, he knows what he needs to prioritize the most, and that is not me.

The major duty of an Empress is to produce an heir, aside from maintaining the peace of the entire palace, I did nothing with regard to my Empress duties.

Malalim na bumuntong hininga ako habang nakadapa sa aking kama.

I need to think of a solution.

Fisk, as long as I have no plan on killing him at hindi ko ginagambala ang buhay niya, I will be safe.

Urgh! Trinity Whitestone, you're beauty reminds me of shining sea pearls, pero bakit mo ako binibigyan ng problema ngayon!

"Lev..." wala sa hulog na tawag ko sa kanya. Siya lang ang maaasahan ko sa pagkakataon na 'to.

"I can't do what you want." Bungad niya sa akin, hindi ko alam kung kanina pa ba siya nagmamanman sa akin o ano.

"Wala pa akong sinasabi, this ass reject me real quick," I mumbled.

"She's currently a saintess now Pfieffer. She is connected to the gods and goddesses. I'm just a minor devil you see. My precious beauty could not handle their wrath."

"Then what should I do?!" Frustrated na hinampas ko ang kama.

"Proceed to what you started. Seduce him whatever. If he fell for you then our contract will also be over and you will be on his grace. Diba, two birds with one stone! Baka nakakalimutan mo ang contract nating dalawa, it will only last for 2 years you know." Hindi ko napigilan ang sariling batuhin siya ng mga unan.

"You jackass keep changing the contract's clauses!"

Hanggang paggising ko kinabukasan ay iniisip ko padin kung paano ko i-aapproach si Fisk.

"Your majesty must not be in a good shape. Are you bored Empress?" Freya asked, we are in the dining area and she's here to serve me.

Im eating alone at a long table that's good for 24 people. I sighed.

"There is a grand festival outside the palace tomorrow your majesty."

"Really, what are they celebrating?" Mangha kong tanong kay Freya habang abalang hinihiwa ang steak sa  plato ko.

"The people are celebrating the return of the first's empress."

Nabitawan ko ang kutsara ko, bigla akong nawalan ng amor sa pagkaing nakahain sa harapan ko. The news already spread, that quickly?

Celebrating what?

I frowned.

"But why? The Emperor and lady Trinity Whitestone divorced long ago."

"Huh? They did? Akala ko umalis lang ang Lady Whitestone para magpagaling mula sa malubha nitong karamdaman, at hangga't hindi pa siya magaling ay bababa muna siya mula sa pagiging emperatris."

Malubhang karamdaman?

But she's a saintess now, and they did get divorced!

"Is that perhaps the people of this empire know?"

Marahan siyang umiling.

"Rumors spread that the previous Empress died during childbirth of the current crown prince, however, words escaped that the Empress is gravely ill, but the first Empress showed up to his majesty then the latter must be the truth."

If Trinity Whitestone accends to the throne once again, then what does it make me?

A concubine?

Tumayo ako at iniwan ang hapagkainan.

They can't dethrone me! Sigurado akong nagmula sa mga chancellors ang balita tungkol sa pagsulpot ni Lady Whitestone. Those old people are surely threatening my power and status right now.

Just what the hell is that dude thinking of welcoming his ex-wife into the palace?

Napahinto ako sa gitna ng pasilyo when a sudden thought came up.

Trinity Whitestone is currently a saintess, blessed by gods and goddesses. On the other hand, Fisk Laquerriere has a demonic power...

Hindi kaya-- napakumos ako ng kamao, malalaking hakbang na tinuloy ko ang paglalakad.

Trinity Whitestone.

I will make sure to throw that woman's ass to the continent next to ours. How dare you pull something off against the Emperor.

"A pleasure morning Your Majesty, we are the imperial physicians, tasked to examine Her Majesty's health."

A man and a lady who both wore white uniforms intruded my way out of the palace. They stand exactly outside my palace's huge door.

They surprised me.