𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝘋𝘙𝘐𝘍𝘛𝘔𝘈𝘙𝘒 & 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘊𝘈𝘕𝘕𝘐𝘉𝘈𝘓

(IN ITALIC IS HIGH VALYRIAN)

Over the years that Laenara had been on Dragonstone, she loathed every moment of it.

Jacaerys and Lucerys who would be training with the guards or trying to learn high valyrian witch often left Laenara alone. She was sure that her brother Jace knew of his illegitimates and the whispers still followed them.

Laenara and Jacaerys relationship over the years had changed. Some would say for the better some would say it was the downfall of their family.

The amount of times the Rhaenyra and Laenor have caught Jacaerys leaving her room at night concerned them. Not that they would ever admit it to anyone.

Her mother Rhaenyra was busy with her youngest child Joffrey that she rarely had time for Laenara, and her father who was now grief-stricken and spent his time alone out at sea Laenara would often join him if he allowed her to.

Laenara clutched her father's hand, every bone in the girl's heart clenched as she looked at her Aunt Laena's coffin.

"We join today at the seat of the sea to commit the lady Laena of house Velaryon to the eternal waters, The Merlin King where he will guard her for all the days to come. As she sets to sea for her final voyage, the lady Laena leaves Two True-born daughters on the shore."

Laenrara felt her mother's body tense; she could feel all the eyes on her family as her great-uncle Vaemond spoke. "Though their mother will not return from her voyage, they will all remain bound together by blood. Salt courses through the Velaryon blood, ours runs thick, ours runs true and ours never runs thin."

"Vaemond," Corlys spoke, taking the attention off of them momentarily.

Daemon chuckles at that, making everyone look at him. Laenara looks at him in disgust; he's at his lady-wife's funeral, and his daughters are right there.

She looks over to see her mother looking at him with the look in her eyes she had only seen with Ser Harwin Laenara knew something was going to happen.

Laenara tuned his laughter out as she watched the rope tighten around her Aunt's coffin as the coffin slid further towards the untamed sea. Her heart clenched tighter every time the coffin slid closer once the coffin slid over the edge, she felt her father's hand tighten around hers.

........

Aemond walked up to the girl. "Sorry for your loss Nara, I know how much she meant to you." He declared while wiping the tears from the girl's face. "Thank you, uncle," Laenara whispered, making sure no one was paying attention to them before kissing his cheek.

However, what they didn't notice was that The King and Daemon happened to take notice of them standing off to the side.

"Mother where has father gone?" The 9-year-old asked her mother. Rhaenyra ignored the girl and turned and spoke to Jace and Luke. Her mother had been like that since they learned of Ser Harwin's death.

"Your little cousins have lost their mother. They could use a kind word" Rhaenyra softly brushes Luke's hair. "So do we Mother," Jace says from behind his sister.

"We should be at Harrenhal, mourning Lord Lyonel and Ser Harwin,"

Laenara spoke before her mother could open her mouth. "It would not be appropriate Jace, the Strongs are not your kin, The Velaryons are your blood, now come Jace. Baela and Rhaena need us."