𝐙𝐄𝐑𝐎: 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘓𝘔𝘚 𝘚𝘜𝘕𝘚𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘌

113 AC - 119 AC(IN ITALIC IS HIGH VALYRIAN)

113 AC - 119 AC
(IN ITALIC IS HIGH VALYRIAN)

Princess Rhaenyra's screams were heard all around the red keep. Her screams grew louder and louder. "Find my husband, Find Laenor!"

Each one of her handmaids looked at her before running off to find Ser Laenor.

Rhaenyra prayed to the Gods that she would not be cursed with the fate as her mother and grandmother.

Laenor rushed into their shared chambers. "Are you alright?!" Laenor made his way to her side wiping the sweat off of her face.

"I'm scared."

"I will not let anything happen to you Rhaenyra."

After being in labor for over six hours before her first child was born. Princess Laenara Velaryon was born after her father's twin sister. She was known as the Realms Sunshine.

As Laenor took hold of the tiny baby, he whispered, "She is beautiful."

"What should we name her?" Rhaenyra asked her husband as she gazed at her daughter.

"Hmm. What about Naerys?" Rhaenyra asked, smiling at her daughter. Laenor scoffed, "After Queen Naerys?"

"Aelora? It also sounds similar to your mother's name," Laenor suggested.

"Perhaps, How about Laenara after your sister?" Rhaenyra suggested. As the king and queen entered, the brown-skinned man whispered,

"Laenara after my sister.".

Rhaenyra smiled brightly at her daughter as she exclaimed, "A girl father."

"Alicent just gave birth a summer ago. Perhaps you can share a wet nurse." Rhaenyra's father suggested making both women look at him.

"If it shall make you happy then yes father."

Not even a full year later Princess Rhaenyra was with child again the only difference was that Prince Jacaerys was pale and didn't hold any Velaryon nor Targaryen, he had brown hair and striking brown eyes which resembled the Lord Commander of the City Watch.

Despite the age difference, the two siblings were not close; however, they were both close to their younger brother, Lucerys.

At the age of 9, she had only three friends: Laenara and Helaena bonded over their love of insects and tea while Laenara and Aemond bonded over their dragon eggs, which had not yet hatched. And she and her baby brother Luke.

"Come Nara, mother has begun her labors Jace says baby sister is coming!" Her baby brother Lucerys nearly shouted at the girl whilst yanking on the sleeve of her gown and dragging her down the hall. "Ok, Ok Luke." The older girl said laughing.

"Ser Harwin!" Laenara says as she bumps into his hard chest. "Princess," He says, giving her a nod. "What has you in such a rush?"

"Mother has begun her labor, come." The silver-haired girl said while trying to pull him as Luke pulled her to their mother's chambers.

Laenara would never admit that she knew Ser Harwin was her brother's father. She had heard the whispers and gossip about her brothers.

Laenara, Luke, Jace, and Harwin waited outside their mothers' chambers for their father Laenor to arrive with their new siblings' dragon eggs. "Do you wish for a sister or a brother?" The girl Velaryon asks her brothers.

"I want a little sister!" Jace says brightly looking up at his sister, "Me too!" Luke says as their father and mother walked past them into the room.

"What is the babe's name Father," Luke said, trying to get a good look at the babe in his arms as they all walked inside the chambers.

"Joffrey, Joffrey Velaryon." The older Velaryon spoke with pride in his tone, making Laenara smile; she ignored the way her mother's eyes twitched when he said the name, making her speak up finally. "I like the name, Father."

"Thank you he was named after someone dear to me," Her father speaks as she sees the tears in his eyes.

"I'm sure Ser Harwin would wish to hold the babe." Rhaenyra had spoken making the kids look at the said man.

"We picked out an egg for Joffrey, mother," Jace says as Ser Stephen walks in with the egg. "We let Luke pick," Laenara says smiling.

"Can I hold Joffrey, father?" Luke asked, looking at Laenor and making Rhaenyras' smile fade.

"Ahh, no no no off to the dragon pit, you to Laenara," Laenor said, pulling Luke and Jace away from the babe. "But father I don't even have a dragon." The younger girl muttered.

"You will have a dragon one day Nara," Rhaenyra says, finally speaking to the girl while kissing her on the cheek.

(873 Words!)