(S1) Seven

I was in my room looking through some stuff when I got bored and walked back to Five.

"Where's Klau-" I started.

I got cut off by Klaus falling out of the closet in a weird outfit.

"Alright, I'm ready." He said.

"What are you wearing?" Five asked.

"Yeah, weren't you supposed to wear something professional?" I ask.

Five was about to say something when we heard Vanyas voice. I shove Klaus in the closet and keep it shut with my telekinesis.

Vanya walks in and sees us.

"Oh thank God. I was worried sick about you guys." She said.

"Sorry we left without saying goodbye." I said.

"No look, I'm the one that should be sorry. Yeah, I was dismissive, and I, I guess I didn't know how to process what you were saying. And I still can't, to be honest." She said.

"Maybe you were right to be dismissive. Maybe it wasn't real after all. It felt real. Well, like you said, the old man did say time travel could contaminate the mind." He said.

"Then maybe I'm not the right person for you to be talking to. Look, I used to see someone, a therapist. I could give you her information. You and Y/n could go together." She said.

I immediately stepped in. I'm not going to go see a fucking therapist for something I know was real.

"Thanks, but..I think we're just gonna get some rest. It's been a long time since we've actually had a good sleep." I said.

She nodded and walked out of our room. When she leaves Five closes the door and locks it.

I stop using my telekinesis to keep the closest closed and sat down. I took a deep breath trying to stop my head from spinning.

"That's so.." Klaus starts.

"Touching! All that stuff about family and dad and time. Wow!" He says.

I stand up and walk over to him.

"I'm moist." He says.

I step back beside Five and make a face.

"That's disgusting, Klaus. Even for you." I said.

"We'll raid the old man's closet." Five says.

"Ok, just to be clear on the finer details, I just gotta go into this place and pretend to be your dear old dad? And Y/n is your girlfriend.. correct?" He asks.

"Good enough." I say.

"What's our cover story?" He asks.

"Cover story?" I ask.

"Yeah! I mean, was I really young when I had you? Like 16? Like young and misguided?"

"Sure." Five says.

"Your mother, that slut! Whoever she was, we met at..the disco! Ok, remember that." He says.

He snaps his finger then looks at me.

"Oh my God, the sex was amazing!" He said.

"What a disturbing glimpse into that thing you call a brain." Five says.

"Don't make me put you in time out!" Klaus yells as we walk out.

----

A/n: Sorry this one is so short. Its late and I'm tired. There's a goddamn ice storm coming too and we might lose electricity 😜