three - of dragon trainers

Hey guys, I'm actually surprised how quick I'm writing this story but every other story I started to write got really delayed at the start but I'm happy to say that here is yet another chapter :)

I don't know who made the banner but whoever it was thank you so much :)

-

I sigh as I move around in the little cottage. I lived in the middle of a forest, in the middle of a foreign country where literally no one else lived. I couldn't live anywhere close to people as everyone still thought that I was dead, that I had died in the middle of the war.

I felt bad for letting everyone think this but there was honestly nothing I could do about it. I had been gone for a long time to them, before even the final war so there was no use pretending to be back now, several years later.

I had bought a small cottage, one where I could live on my own without any questions being asked about me. I was not only missing in the wizarding world but I had also been reported to the muggle world since I was one of the first deaths and no body had been found.

I look around, out the small window beside the sink and see that the wind has become more furious overnight. One of the larger trees in the forest was knocked over last night. Nights like these were the nights that almost made me wonder when I was going to get hit by one of the trees.

I honestly had not clue why I had decided to keep going, even after what I had done to Fred. I felt like such a horrible person, I had done such a horrible thing. I had ended someone's life, take it away from them. And not only someone random, someone whom I actually cared about and liked.

When I joined the death eaters, I always knew the possibility of someone I loved getting hurt or killed was pretty much guaranteed but I had never imagined that the person who killed them, took away their life, would have been me. I felt like some kind of sick, cruel monster after that.

But that was something I should have known that I would become. I was never going to be perfect and innocent in the life style that I had chose. In fact, I had chosen to become one because that's what I was in spite of. Being perfect and innocent, like I was expected to be ever since my sister became an auror.

I rolled my eyes to myself and poured myself a cup of tea, cursing as some of the boiling water spilt over my hand. I quickly put it under the cold water of the running tap and sighed in relief as it cooled it down.

I heard one of the doors in the cottage slam closed as the wind once again picked up, this time much louder than what I had heard so far. I sighed as I sat down in armchair, slightly worried as I felt the wind pick up. But this was how most winter evenings in the forest went. It was usually windy and cold and I couldn't get the door to stay open.

I was honestly quite scared, living on my own. I had never really expected that I would live on my own but after the war I had been forced to get away from England, away from everyone and to finally escape from them all.

I was finally free here. No one had to know my secret because no one even knew that I was alive. There was no proof of anything lying anywhere, unless someone where to tell them. And anyone that could tell anything was most likely dead or locked up in Azkaban.