Chapter ThirtyFive - I'm Sorry

Yoongi's Pov    

    I get to Jungkook's dorm, and I'm let in by Marcus. I look around, wondering where Jungkook is. "Where's Jungkook?" I ask Marcus. "He isn't here, Yoongi." I squint my eyes, standing in front of him.

    "What do you mean he isn't here?" I ask, feeling confused. "He stormed out last night, and he hasn't returned yet. Hopefully, he'll be back soon. Other than that, we should talk." Marcus calmly says to me.

    I nod, feeling concerned. I walk to the bed and take a seat. Marcus sits beside me. He looks at me, and says "Jungkook and I were talking yesterday, and he sort of... found out that I have feelings for you."

   My eyes widen, yet I take a deep breath. "H-How.. did he find out? What were you guys talking about?" I ask Marcus, unsure of what to say or feel. "To be honest-" Marcus gets cut off, and we hear the door creak open. We both look at the door. We see an out-of-breath Jungkook.

   "Uh... hi, guys..." he says. Marcus gets up and walks to Jungkook. I watch them, and Jungkook fully enters the room and he closes the door behind him. "Where the hell were you last night?" Marcus asks Jungkook.

    Jungkook sighs, and puts his face in his hands. "It's a.. long story." Marcus glares at him and flicks his forehead. "Give us a summary then, jackass." Jungkook rubs his forehead, and I walk over to them.

   "Fine... I'll try my best to remember what happened last night-" his eyes widen. Marcus looks at him confused. "I-I just remembered what happened after I left the house." Marcus and I nod, looking at each other.

   "...And they dragged me to their house. They threw me on the bed, and the rest of that night is- history." I smack Jungkook. "W-What the hell?" I say to Jungkook. He holds his cheek as he looks at me.

   "...I'm sorry, I shouldn't have drank so much. I didn't want any of that to happen, and being drunk is no excuse. I'm sorry I didn't stop it. I could tell you're also bothered by this Marcus, I'm deeply sorry."

   Jungkook apologizes and looks down sadly. "What happened in the morning?" Marcus asks. Jungkook looks at him, and Marus adds "surely they talked to you. Go on, and tell us." Jungkook nods and begins.

    Ten minutes later, we're both shocked. "What the hell?! How could he do that to you?!" Marcus asks angrily. We're now sitting on the bed. I laugh softly, smacking my thigh. "I can't get over how you threw up on him! Way to go Jungkook!!" I laugh as I ask for a high five.

    He awkwardly gives me one and I continue to laugh. "Yoongi" Marcus motions to me, telling me to quit. I stop, clearing my throat. "I-I mean... do you know where we can find him?" Jungkook sighs.

   "No. I didn't want his number in my phone, neither did I want to talk to him again." I pat his shoulder. "That's reasonable, for how he was talking to you. Especially the whole threat, that wasn't cool."

    Jungkook sighs once more and hugs me. "I'm truly sorry, Yoongi. I was afraid of him going to look for you, so I decided to come to tell you myself. I'm sorry." I pull away from the hug, looking at Jungkook.

    "Don't be so hard on yourself, Jungkook. It's okay, you already made it clear to me that it was only a mistake. I-I know we kissed and all-" "you what?" Marcus cuts me off. I look at Marcus, and back at Jungkook.

    Marcus gets up and scoffs. He puts his hands on his hips, angrily. "Jungkook, you admitted that you were in the shower with him. Now, this?" Jungkook gets up, walking to him.

    "You seriously thought we didn't do anything in there? Are you clueless? You know I like him!" Marcus walks to me and roughly moves my hoodie down. "M-Marcus! What the hell?!" I remove his hands from me.