Tristan's coronation

Today's the day the Son of Arthur and josa get he's crown and becomes king of the homeworld he loved so much as he's parents
Tristan was a little dizzy cuz he was out last night having "fun" with he's girlfriend so it took him awhile to get dressed Arthur than knocked on he's son's door seeing if he was ready "It's time big guy" Arthur said with a proud smile Tristan noded and then exited he's room to the Castle ball room.

The whole civilians came to see tristan's crowning day even Emerald was crying in a joyness seeing her boyfriend accepting he's new role in he's family knowing he's parents will not be the rulers for awhile "ladies and gentlemen were gathered here for my Son Tristan now my boy are you ready for the responsibility of being king?" Arthur said staring at he's son "I do dad and will I accept my girlfriend to be my queen"

Arthur nods and held he's sword "as the king of Nexus now shifting he's crown I know knight my Son From prince to king Tristan of Nexus" the citizens cheered a lot causing the birds flying away and Emerald ran to Tristan hugging and giving him Lots of kisses.

"We're so proud of you Son just be sure to visit the city to see me and your mother" Arthur said holding Josa's hand Tristan hugged them both and said "I'll be sure to visit dad I'll be sure to be a good king"

"We know you will honey" josa said after awhile the couple enter the carriage and road off to a new house in the city and Tristan was looking at the sunset smiling at he's new responsibility of being king Emerald tapped Tristan shoulders and he looked back with a nose bleed cause of what he saw.

Emerald was in a Arabian outfit one with the dancing girls wear when pleasing their emperor and wearing a dark violate eye shadow. Tristan was turn on buy the sight and she signaled him to come inside foe some fun.
__________________________________

(Phew this was tough to write but I managed to finish this chapter this year I'll make another soon enough but after that I'll take a break from this Story but return to Bring you more horny saucy parts I'll see you all later my Story readers ^^)