CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Beauty had scarcely pronounced these words, when the palace sparkled with light, fireworks lit up the night sky, instruments of music, everything, seemed to announce a noteworthy event

She looked away for but a moment then back at her dear Beast. The man for whom she trembled with fear, with lust and now with love, but how great was her surprise.

Beast had disappeared. Not quite. His features had softened and the deep scar on his face was gone. He was the handsome, dark haired man she had first beheld painted wearing the insignia of a prince.

He held one of her hands in both of his, "Thank you Beauty, for breaking the spell that disfigured me

He held one of her hands in both of his, "Thank you Beauty, for breaking the spell that disfigured me."

Beauty could not understand what was happening but withdrew her hand in case Beast saw them and got jealous. "Beast, Beast where are you,"

Though the prince was worthy of attention, she could only think about her beloved Beast.

"I'm right here Beauty at your feet," said Prince, "a wicked advisor bewitched me to remain a beast till a woman learned to love me as a beast. You saw the humanity in me and made me the happiest man in alive when you agreed to marry me."

A stunned Beauty, gave the charming Prince her hand to rise. She felt very self conscious with the graceful man that knew everything that transpired between her and Beast.

As if recognising her discomfort Prince whispered, "Be my mate," and gave her a hard kiss that left her swooning for more. Beast was in Prince alright.

They walked arm in arm into the palace and Beauty was overjoyed to find, her father, Antoine and the whole family, had made their way to the palace.

"Beauty," said the Queen mother, "you came to love a man very few young women would have noticed. Most people do not realise that becoming a great leader begins self sacrifice. You have the qualities to become a great Queen and consort to my son, King Louis."

"As to you, Marthe and Marie," said the Queen mother, "Your malicious plans against Beauty hastened her meeting with my son. You will live the rest of your lives seeing her happily married, and well loved throughout this kingdom and beyond." Punishing the sisters when their actions had already exposed their treachery would have further injured their dear papa who had been through enough in the past three months.

King Louis was welcomed into the bosom of the royal family. To his subjects he was remembered as Saint Louis, the most noble and fair king that ever reigned.

At King Louis' side was his Beauty, French born Margaret of Provence. They were blessed with eleven children 

  They were blessed with eleven children 

FINIS

FINIS

It takes your vote and comments for this story to be ranked on wattpad. If you enjoyed reading this chapter, please share it with your friends, vote, comment, review etc...Thank you so much for stopping by and reading this chapter. Love y'all!

Want to keep informed of updates as they happen, add Beauty & the Beast to your reading list. Thanks AS x

May, 16, 2015