Xie Ning: "Huh?"

Su Jinyan asked, "Do you have any plans after you get married."

Xie Ning was a little confused: "What plan?"

Su Jinyan said: "Do you want a child or something?"

Xie Ning: "...I and Zhuang Yan are both men."

Su Jinyan smiled: "What's the matter? Now that the technology is so advanced, it is not possible to go abroad to do personal test tubes."

Xie Ning shook his head: "I never thought about it."

Zhuang Yan said next to him: "It doesn't have to be so troublesome. If Xie Ning likes children, we can go to the orphanage to adopt one."

Su Jinyan sighed: "After all, the adopted ones are not related by blood, and they are not close."

"How could it be?" Zhuang Yan said, "Born and nurturing grace are all kindness. If you raise it with your heart, how can you not kiss."

Su Jinyan looked at him with a non-smiling expression, curled her lips, and stopped talking.

Father Xie, who has not said a word, suddenly spoke, but said to Xie An: "An An, look at Ning Ning a few years younger than you, and will get married. When will you bring a girlfriend back."

Xie An, who was immersed in dinner, was caught off guard and said quickly, "I'm not in a hurry."

Su Jinyan also followed: "I'm so grown-up, so I'm not in a hurry... You are not in a hurry to get married, I am in a hurry to hug my grandson.

Xie An: "...Then I will also learn from my cousins ​​and go to the orphanage to adopt a grandson for you?"

Su Jinyan choked and couldn't help but glared at him.

After the meal, Father Xie was a little tired, Xie Ning and Uncle Zhong helped him back to the bedroom.

Zhuang Yan also wanted to follow, but Xie Jing stopped shouting, saying that there was something to discuss with him.

After the marriage with Xie Ning was settled, Ms. Qiao had always been in contact with Xie Ning's parents, and Zhuang Yan and Xie Jinglian had few opportunities to meet.

His senses of Xie Jing and Xia Wan are not good, but he just considers that they are Xie Ning's parents after all, keeping the surface polite.

After being silent for a while, Xie Jing asked, "Wedding... are you almost ready?"

"It's all ready," Zhuang Yan said.

Xie Jing then asked Zhuang Yan some questions about the wedding. Zhuang Yan answered them one by one, and finally said: "Don't worry, my mother started preparing for this wedding six months in advance."

Hearing this, Xie Jing was quiet for a few seconds.

Zhuang Yan didn't urge him, he didn't think Xie Jing called him over just to ask about this.

He seemed to have something to say, and he was wondering whether he should say it, his brows frowned.

After a long silence, Xie Jing spoke again, saying, "Actually...I am not very opposed to you and Ningning."

Zhuang Yan smiled.

Xie Jing added: "But Xia Wan...she is more stubborn."

Zhuang Yan said: "For me and Xie Ning, that's not important anymore."

Xie Jing looked at Zhuang Yan, and the two looked at each other for a long time, and finally Xie Jing looked away.

He said, "That's Xia Wan's heart disease."