25

Xie Ning panted slightly and reached out to reach Zhuang Yan's sleeves, as if he wanted to confirm that the person in his eyes was real, not his fantasy.

Zhuang Yan directly stretched out his hand to hug him, and then took his hand to put his pocket in his pocket: "Why don't you wear this kind of clothes? I don't wear a scarf, isn't it cold?"

There is still warmth in Zhuang Yan's pocket, which is the residual temperature in the palm of his hand.

Xie Ning slowly came back to his senses: "I, I... I ran too eagerly when I came down..."

"Don't be so anxious next time, I will feel bad about it if I fall." Zhuang Yan couldn't help but scraped the tip of his nose, "I am here, I can't run, you slow down, I will wait."

Xie Ning repeated foolishly: "...are you waiting?"

Zhuang Yan nodded: "Yes. When do you come down, I will wait until when. If you don't come out, I will wait until tomorrow morning."

Xie Ning was anxious: "You are like this... What if I don't see the information? If I draw too seriously or I have fallen asleep, then you are not..."

Zhuang Yan pretended to be lost and said, "Then I can only wait until tomorrow morning."

Xie Ning blurted out: "How about that!"

Zhuang Yan smiled in his eyes: "Then you say, what should I do?"

Xie Ning's heart was so soft at the moment. Knowing that Zhuang Yan was teasing him, he still replied cleverly: "You can... come in directly and just tell the security guard at the door to come to me."

Zhuang Yan was so happy that Xie Ning was so cute: "Then our progress is too fast."

"What?" Xie Ning asked blankly without understanding.

Zhuang Yan whispered: "I'm going to see the parents so soon."

Xie Ning: "..."

Zhuang Yan smiled, seeing Xie Ning's nose and ears red from the cold, and couldn't help feeling distressed.

He took off his coat and threw it to Xie Ning: "You put it on, don't catch a cold in the middle of the night."

"What about you?" Xie Ning shook his head and asked, "You have been waiting here for so long. It should be colder than me. I don't need it."

Zhuang Yan: "It's okay, I haven't waited long, and I'm in good health, just so little wind and snow, it won't kill me."

Xie Ning didn't speak, he could feel the chill on Zhuang Yan's body, and the snowflakes on his shoulders...

Obviously not like he said, just waited a while.

After being blown by the cold wind for most of the day, Xie Ning's mind gradually became sober: "Let's go ahead and talk."

It's too stupid to face the wind and snow at the gate.

"Go in?" Zhuang Yan laughed. "You really want to show me your parents like this?"

Xie Ning's face was cold red or blushing: "Just... just go in and sit, it's too cold outside."

Zhuang Yan shook his head and said, "Not today."

Xie Ning: "Huh?"

Zhuang Yan said: "It's too fast, I'm not ready yet, I didn't even bring a gift."

"Moreover, today I am going to abduct you." Zhuang Yan looked at him with a smile, "How about, kid Ningning, would you like to be abducted by me?"

Xie Ning's lips quivered twice and said softly, "...I am willing."

Zhuang Yan raised his eyebrows slightly, and he was in a good mood: "Ningning, I find that at this time, you are particularly easy to talk, and you will agree to whatever you ask."