He squinted his eyes and looked at the car subconsciously.

A private car parked on the side of the road. It was very low-key outside. Zhuang Yan could not see the license plate, but after all, he had an outstanding family background, and he could tell that the car was very valuable at a glance.

The passenger's door opened, and a student holding a drawing board got out of the car.

Before closing the door, he bent over and said something to the driver in the driver's seat, then waved his hand before turning to leave.

The student just ran into Zhuang Yan's sight.

It was an outstanding student, his eyebrows were so exquisite that he didn't look like a man. There was no expression on his face. A white shirt lined his whole body more and more coldly.

Like an ice beauty.

Zhuang Yan glanced more subconsciously.

The man did not see him, and walked into the school without squinting, his eyes revealed a little gloomy and indifferent.

Qi Rui walked a little faster. Seeing that Zhuang Yan hadn't followed up in time, he turned around and asked, "What are you looking at, walking so slowly."

"It's nothing." Zhuang Yan retracted his gaze and put the man behind him, "You went too fast."

Qi Rui was beaten upside down, and muttered, "I'm not walking fast...Isn't this mainly because I am afraid that I will be late and have no seat."

Zhuang Yan glanced at him: "You are a finance department, how come you go to the Art Branch every day."

Qi Rui is bitter: "The cafeteria of the business school is all dark dishes. I have eaten it once and I don't want to eat it again. It's better for your art branch. The dishes made by the cafeteria chef are also full of artistic sense. "

"Come on." Zhuang Yan broke through him, "You haven't been in the canteen a few times in two years of university. I'm afraid that the money in the meal card has not been charged."

Qi Rui: "The location of your art branch is also good. There is a snack street past the road. Although the shop there is not a luxury hotel, it is much better than the cafeteria."

Zhuang Yan ignored his complaints and asked, "Juyuanlou?"

Qi Rui nodded: "Go, today I invite you to celebrate your return to domestic campus life."

Zhuang Yan followed him to the Juyuan Building without comment.

The two were regular customers of Juyuan Building, and the waiter took them directly into the box.

"I'm actually quite strange." Qi Rui said, "This shop is obviously the best restaurant in the neighborhood, so there are not many customers every time."

Zhuang Yan threw the menu in front of him: "Look at the prices above. Can ordinary students afford the dishes?"

Qi Rui: "I think it's okay."

Zhuang Yan laughed at him: "The eldest master who doesn't eat fireworks."

Qi Rui was speechless: "It's you who really don't eat fireworks. The school is famous for its high coldness. Apart from Juyuan Building, there are no restaurants nearby that you can see."

Zhuang Yan didn't speak.

Speaking of non-eating fireworks, he somehow remembered the man who had just passed by.

That person has such a temperament, as if everything in the world has nothing to do with him.

However, he was obviously just a person who met, and he didn't even say a word.