Xie Ning could not laugh or cry.

The reaction of netizens is also very real.

——What are you doing so excited, haven't you seen a handsome guy...Wow, so good-looking, then it's okay.

——10 minutes, I want all the information of such a little brother! ! !

——I asked the same question as a reporter, so good-looking is not a star? !

——Don't laugh at the reporter who admitted the wrong person. Be reasonable. When I see such a person in the crew, my first reaction is definitely a star or an actor.

——At first, I suspected that this was a way for newcomers to make a debut, but then I thought about it again, wouldn’t it be better to see Dao so well? !

Later Zhuang Yan appeared, confirming that Xie Ning was only a staff member.

Netizens also gave various comments.

——? ? ? Why is there another handsome guy... what is this director? !

——Do you not know Director Zhuang? Sheng Shisong is filming "Once Upon a Time in Two Cities" that he directed.

——How come all of them look more beautiful than the celebrities? Does your crew also look at the faces of the staff?

——I wanted to come in when I saw the title, but now...what kind of fairy looks! ! !

——Does your crew still lack people? Miscellaneous work is fine, I don’t need a salary, as long as I can have a meal with my brother!

——I'm afraid this is the most beautiful crew in history. The other crews are just beautiful actors. The crew from the director to the staff are all pretty good-looking.

...

Xie Ning took the phone and watched the comments under the video, and was stunned for a while: "...is it so simple and rude?"

He didn't do anything, and leaning on this face, he blushed inexplicably?

Yan Xi let out a "tsk" and sighed, "Sure enough, the world still looks at your face."

Xie Ning thought for a while and said, "It's a little hard to imagine."

He didn't have any highlights in the video, and he didn't say anything unusual. In the end, Zhuang Yan helped him out.

Shainin doesn't think there is anything worthy of attention.

He doesn't understand the online society, and he doesn't understand that in that exaggerated and simple place, sometimes just a face can attract the attention of others.

"By the way, have you watched Weibo?" Yan Xi suddenly remembered something and asked again.

Xie Ning: "What's wrong?"

Yan Xi said: "The video was turned around, the topic was fermented, and it was also on hot searches."

Xie Ning is even more inexplicable: "What hot search?"

He opened Weibo, and as expected, he found relevant content on the hot search rankings, which ranks quite high.

The key word is "the most beautiful crew".

Xie Ning: "...It feels even more inexplicable, just a video, can it be so popular?"

Yan Xi was also strange: "I was thinking about it, so I called you to ask."

Fortunately, Zhuang Yan answered their doubts after getting up: "This hot search should be made by Wenxin."

Xie Ning suddenly came across.

Wenxin has always been one of the best in public opinion. Although they went for "A Two Cities" for awards and word of mouth, now the filming is about to finish. Except for a little news when it started, the entire crew disappeared for more than half a year. Nowadays, it has a little popularity. No.

As an investor, Wenxin will naturally act.

Originally, Shengshisong’s birthday was an opportunity for publicity, but Shengshisong’s fans would have supported the film, and there was no need to promote it too much.

Xie Ning's video unexpectedly exploded, but it attracted other onlookers, and Wen Xin took the opportunity to find the navy to push it.

Xie Ning flipped through the hot search lists again and found the keyword "The Past of Two Cities in Movies" not far below.

Since there was capital intervention, Xie Ning didn't care too much, and explained clearly with Yan Xi, the two chatted a few more words before hanging up.

However, with the increase in popularity and the aftermath of the video incident, Xie Ning and Zhuang Yan are inevitably exposed to the public.

As a director, Zhuang Yan's reputation is not low. You can find all kinds of information at a glance. In contrast, Xie Ning's identity is much more mysterious and arouses the curiosity of others.

Who is this little brother with a fairy appearance? Is it a staff member or a hype by a newcomer who has not debuted?

Soon someone broke the news that he was really a crew member and was the main artist.

The painting that Sheng Shisong praised in front of the media, and the current Weibo portrait, is his birthday gift.

Coincidentally, Zhuang Yan's Weibo just posted Xie Ning's paintings last night. The style of painting was exactly the same. Zhuang Yan also treated him upright.

Now Xie Ning's identity has been taken out completely - Xie Ning, xn, the main art artist of "Once Upon a Time in Two Cities", the original artist of the mobile game "Mobile Phone Lovers" and "Mountain and Sea".

Even his original fans were surprised: it was the first time to know that teacher xn actually looked so good-looking.

——This is the real one who can rely on appearance to eat, but it depends on talent!

——I've always been a fan of teacher xn, I'm sorry now I want to take off the fan, I will be the fan of teacher xn in the future!

——The value of a fairy! Fairy painting! It's pretty good-looking, talented and hardworking! Teacher, are you a **** descending to earth!

——9 bottles of rainbow fart xsiko upstairs; 5 bottles of a glass of wine; 4 bottles of "Moshanghua's sorrow from people"; 2 bottles of Little Stupid and Counterfeit Universe who forgot the password; Qianqiu, Zou Xiaoxiao, Netizen Acen, Tomato Potato soup, fading away, caramel pudding, Didi Xiaogua, Yu Xiaoxiao, under the cherry tree, 1 bottle of no regrets;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! Fupin Chinese