Zhuang Yan: "Remember to miss me."

Xie Ning: "Yeah." After a pause, he added, "So are you."

After speaking, he blushed first.

Zhuang Yan smiled: "I think of you every day."

After sending Zhuang Yan away, Xie Ning seemed to be the same on weekdays. During the day, he chatted with Mr. Xie in the hospital, and then went back to his new home with Zhuang Yan to sleep at night.

Ms. Qiao remembered Zhuang Yan's instructions and asked Aunt Chen to come and cook a few meals. She would also invite Xie Ning out when she had time.

The marriage of the Zhuang and Xie families has long been spread in circles.

At the beginning, everyone felt magical. After all, although same-sex marriage was legal for many years, there were still a small number of people who really got married. Even if they did, there were very few people who had such a big fanfare and wanted to tell the world.

But Grandpa Zhuang and Grandpa Xie both agreed, and there was no room for others.

Xie Ning was also taken by Ms. Qiao to meet many relatives of the dealer.

The dealers have many relatives, and some of them are not even familiar with Ms. Qiao, but they are also somewhat related in terms of blood relationship.

Most people also have a friendly or neutral attitude towards Xie Ning. There are also a few words that sound okay, but they always make people feel yin and yang weird.

Usually without Xie Ning speaking, Ms. Qiao can bash people back on the spot.

After that, everyone could see clearly the dealer's attitude towards Xie Ning, but no one said anything.

"These people are like this." Ms. Qiao sneered and said to Xie Ning, "Don't take it to heart. When I married the dealer, some people made irresponsible remarks. The yin and yang were weird. To put it bluntly, it was sour."

Xie Ning's reaction was slow for a few seconds. He didn't care about other people's opinions. At this moment, he froze before responding: "Yeah."

Ms. Qiao smiled: "What are you thinking about, so ecstatic."

Xie Ning's face turned red all of a sudden: "No, I didn't think about anything."

Ms. Joe raised her eyebrows.

Xie Ning originally lost a lot of weight, but recently Ms. Qiao has taken good care of her, and she has come back round again. His skin is very white, and his eyes will be wider than usual when he looks at you. His eyes are very clear, the kind of clarity that is clean and does not stain a trace of dirt. It's like a small animal.

Ms. Qiao remembered that Zhuang Yan once said that Xie Ning was like a rabbit, so she looked a bit similar.

It's just as soft and cute, and cute.

Ms. Qiao's gaze swept over his red ear tips, and Xie Ning was even more uncomfortable being stared at by her.

Fortunately, Ms. Qiao quickly looked away and asked, "How is the health of Mr. Xie recently?"

"It's fine." Xie Ning replied, "The action is still a bit unfavorable, but the doctor said there is no problem, and I will be discharged in two days."

Ms. Qiao nodded gently: "Our old man is also thinking about it, it's fine if it's all right."

Long-distance relationships are indeed an extremely tormenting period for couples in love. Zhuang Yan and Xie Ning have spent their back and forth text messages and video calls every night.

After My Ex-Boyfriend's White Moonlight Proposed to Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें