Seduction

I am beginning to think she is doing this shit on purpose. I sit at the booth in the back watching the dance floor and sipping my drink. I come here every saturday night, the band is always great and this little waitress with the hot pink extensions gets me like none other. Fuck here she comes again, like i said i swear she does this on purpose, shes wearing a tiny little black skirt with a tight black tank top, no pantyhose and black heels. She has on dark makeup and no lipstick and then there is her hair. It is in braids that go down to her ass and the extensions are purple and hot pink. The look is amazing and she pulls it off with ease. As i admire the sway of her hips and braids in unison she approaches my table again, "hey there big guy, ready for another?" The tone she uses when she calls me big guy goes straight to my dick. I clear my throat and tell her sure princess, she smiles at me with a smile that is mesmerizing and winks before taking my glass, " sure thing big man." As she turns and walks away with much more sway than necessary i grab my cock and adjust it in my jeans. This woman is going to be a problem i can see this already.

"As i walk away from his table to go refill his drink i have to laugh to myself, I am getting under his skin and i know it. He gets so flustered and red when i call him big man, i wonder what he would do if i called him daddy like i really want to. I get up to the bar and ask for a refill on what he's drinking, the bartender working tonight just smirks at me as he hands the drink to me. I adjust the ladies and my skirt and grab the tray with his drink on it, as i turn around to head back to his table i see a woman seated at his booth, he looks uncomfortable and she is trying her hardest to show everything she has got. I get an idea and decide it's time to test my theory. I reach the table and hand him his drink, the woman just glares at me like i am intruding on their time, i smile at him and as usual he responds with, "thanks doll." I smile big and this time i lean in close to him so my cleavage is eye level and very low i whisper, ' no problem daddy" as i stand and look at him his face is in awe and his eyes look like they will pop out of his head. The woman next to him is red and seething with anger. I simply smile and head over to the next table to see if anyone needs drinks."

Daddy? Did she really just fucking call me daddy? I don't know how to react past just staring at her as she walks away. I have long since blocked out the woman who invited herself into my space. Honestly the amount of makeup and lack of clothes is a huge turn off any ways. She gets the hint and excuses herself shortly after. I watch this beauty move around to the different tables filling drink orders and keeping pace with such grace, it's beautiful to watch. I am noticing that she is more conservative with her other customers than me and she is no where near as flirty. As i watch her i realize i want to know everything i can about her. I have decided to ask her when she gets off next time she comes to my table. As i finish my drink i hear a comotion towards the back of the dance area, when i see what is going on i instantly see red. Some drunk has my beauty by the wrist and is yelling at her about how she is treating him. As i start to head over there to help her she turns her arm in his grasp, grabs his shoulder with her other hand,and slams her heel into his knee cap, as he falls to the ground screaming she reaches back and gives this fucker an elbow to the face knocking him out. Now i thought she got me hard before let me tell you my zipper almost just broke at the erection i just got. My buddy jeff the owner of the club goes up to her and starts talking to her. As i get closer i can hear some of what is being said."No jeff i am fine. I can still work if you actually need me, some guys just don't understand what i have no interest means." So she said no and he got angry oh sad little man you have no chance. As i get closer to jeff and this beauty he turns and looks at me with a smile, " Hey Balder whats up man?" I shake his hand as we chat for a bit, being this close to her she smells like vanilla and coconut. It is intoxicating, filling every sense i have and putting me on full alert, as i admire her i realize jeff is asking me something, "hey man i asked if you could give Allison here a ride to her place just incase that douche bag is hanging around still fuming over her kicking his ass?" With a smile i tell him sure can and turn to her and offer my arm.