New Things Part 2

Yes!!! I can't believe it, Jason has done as promised and brought me back to The Dungeon, a private underground place for couples to scene and play out their wildest fantasies or for BDSM couples to have a safe place to scene. I have only ever been here once with Jason and it was amazing. It was calm and eased onto me not just a full blown scene, i hope we do more this time. As we walk through the club The Den, to head downstairs, the bartender calls to us real quick. We get to the bar and he hands Jason a black bag and smiles, now i really can't wait to get down there.

"She is excited you can tell, she has no idea what i have planned this time but, with her reaction last time i know she is going to love it. She has not quit talking about this place since we came here the first time, what have i created i think to myself with a smile. We get down stairs and head down the long hallways of rooms, i know exactly what she needs this time so i have reserved a more intense scene for us tonight. My little bag of surprises will most definitely get her in the mood and ready for me."

Were walking down the hallway and you can hear whips cracking, woman moaning, this place is erotic just to be in and to hear and see all you do. We get toward the end of the hallway and he stops in front of a door, he is blocking it so i can't see what the sign on it reads. He unlocks the door and opens it for me still standing in front of the door plate. He is being sneaky and i like it, as i walk into the room i see all kinds of stuff that wasn't in the last room we had. As i turn around and look at him surprised he moves from the door to close it and i see the name plate "SIN" as the door shuts i realize i am in for some trouble and i can only hope it as fun as it was last time. As he shuts the door i walk around and look, there are chains with cuffs attached to the wall, there are different size dildos on a table, there is a thrusting machine in the corner. I walk to the bathroom that is attached and there is chains and cuffs in the tub, a dildo suctioned to the bottom of the tub, and a riding crop, as i turn back around and head toward him he starts emptying the bag he has onto the bed.

"Now for my surprise, i remove the leather corset and stalkings and lay them out on the bed, then i take out the blindfold and gag ball, last i take out the thong with pearls for the ass part,the last thing i remove from the bag and put in my pocket, she doesn't get that yet. I tell her to strip down and put on what i have laid out, all but the blindfold and the ball gag. As usual she does what she is told making a show of undressing and redressing. My cock loves it and responds appropriately. It gets hard and pushes against the zipper of my jeans, I unzip my pants and undo the buttons and remove them and my boxers, my cock springs forward and her eyes light up, she slows down putting on her last stalking and my cock twitches in response, i remove my shirt and walk over to the bed. I grab the blindfold and gently place it over her eyes making sure she can't see when im done, she lets out a breathy moan and i smile in satisfaction. The outfit alone is beautiful but the submissive goddess wearing it makes it all the more perfect. I walk her to the wall with the cuffs and chains and start getting her ready for the night."

I feel him guide me across the room and then stop, I can't see anything so now it is all about my trust for him. I hear chains and feel my arm being lifted and then cuffed, he does the same thing with my other arm. Then with his knee sliding between my legs " spread them for me princess" he guides them open. I feel him remove his knee and run his hand down my thigh and to my ankle where he cuffs it to the chain on the wall, then he repeats the process with my other leg. Not being able to see what he is doing makes this so much more exotic and sensual, i am slightly on edge but i know he would never take me anywhere i didn't want to go. After i am chained to the wall, I dont hear anything going on, but i feel the slightest feathery movement of something stringy. I slightly tense unaware of what it is, until i hear him again, "calm princess, just relax and you will enjoy it all." With that i relax some and stand more comfortable in my stance. I feel the strings run all along my body until finally smack, he strikes me across my thigh. The feeling is pain but not in a i wanna fucking run sense, more of a oh that felt good do it again type of pain. He strikes my other thigh and my pussy clinches and gets wetter. He moves closer to me and sticks his hand in the panties he had me put on, he runs his fingers along my already slick and swollen folds, once he pulls his hand back out he speaks again, "so wet already and i just started, this is going to be fun." Then wham, he strikes me across my breasts, now i can feel my juices coming out of me and i want him to fuck me so bad. He strikes my breasts and thighs a few more times and then it is silent again. I am sweating and horny as fuck, im shaking with excitement and want, I feel his hands on my hips and my thong being removed. The way it is made you can unhook the sides and remove it without having to step out of it, how convenient for him.

"As i kneel down and remove her thong i see it, perfectly plump wet pussy, its swollen and the perfect shade of pink and it throbs and lets her sweet juices flow from it. Once i get her thong off i stand back up and move to the table of toys, I find the dildo i want to use on her and i get it lubed up and ready. I move back over to her and slide the tip of it across her wetness, i didn't need the lube but it will make it more fun. As i slide the dildo between her lips she lets out a breathy moan that goes straight to my cock, i place the dildo at her entrance and slide it in slowly at first. She wiggles and adjusts to its size and then starts moving her hips trying to get friction going. She is wonton and ready and it's fucking beautiful, i slide the dildo in her fully and pull back out to the tip before i shove it all back in with one thrust. She cries out a fuck yes and starts trying to move, i pick up speed and start really fucking her with the dildo, she is loving it and is getting closer the faster i go, but she can't cum just yet. With no warning i position myself at her entrance and shove in next to the dildo already filling her full. I feel her walls try to tighten as they are stretched and the moan and scream she lets out tells me she loves this new idea."

Oh my god. He is double penetrating me with himself and a dildo. I have never been filled this much in my life, the stretch is painful but it the most amazingly beautiful way. The pressure is intense and i cum almost immediately. My muscles clinch as much as they can with being so full, and i start squirting all over us, he picks up speed fucking me and moan growls at the same time. With the dildo secure in me and him fucking me he takes a hold of the chains holding my wrists and uses them for leverage as he pounds into me harder and herder. My orgasm is never ending and i feel as though i am going to pass out as my energy is leaving me. I have never had orgasms like this or this many in a row and it is taking everything i have every time i cum. I feel him start jerking inside me and hear him moaning a fuck me over and over. Just as all energy leaves me i feel him pull out of me and then remove the dildo as well. He uncuffs my ankles and wrists and picks me up bridal style. I feel him lay me on something soft and assume it is the bed. I can't help it and i let the darkness take me, I am so tired and fully sated i need sleep.

"This beautiful goddess came so hard and so much that she literally fell asleep right after. I clean myself and her up which she does not wake up to, Then i get dressed and i put her clothes in a bag. I go to the door and gesture for one of the guards to come over, give him some money and ask him to go get one of the fluffy plush robes they sell. He returns a short bit later with a robe as asked. I take the robe and i put it on her, she is so sound asleep she doesn't barely move as i do this. Once she is fully covered, i pick her up bridal style again, grab the bag with her clothes and our stuff and i head out of The Dungeon. As i pass by the guards they all have smiles and happy looks. i know this is not the first time they have seen this happen. As i start to head to the stairs to get through the club and out of here, the head bouncer and guard Mark stops me, he takes me to a private elevator and calls for it. Once inside the elevator he turns and talks, "this isn't the first time a woman has exhausted herself with her man while here. This elevator is for when situations like this happen. It is more secrete and will not draw question like if you walked through the club carrying her like that. Glad it was a good night, she looks peaceful." I was shocked at first until i thought about it, the club members upstairs probably would freak out. The elevator doors open and as i walk out i realize it's the garage i parked in when i got here. My car is waiting for me and running. Mark opens the passenger door and i set my beauty on the seat comfy and buckle her in. As i shut the door and walk around to the driver side of the car i smile and tell him i will see him later, the smirk he gives me before going back in the elevator tells me he knows "we" will see him again. As i get in the driver seat, shut the door and buckle, she stirs slightly and moans and then smiles huge. Awe she is dreaming, wonder what about?"