Little One

The breeze is cool and calming. After a long day at work I need to hurry and get home, I need my safe space now. As i enter the house i instantly feel better and calmer.The lights are dimmed down low, there is soft music playing and dinner cooking. I walk in and remove my heels and put down my purse. I head for the kitchen and am instantly engulfed in a huge hug, a kiss to the top of the head and a "hello baby girl" that melts my heart. The minute he says it i go to little space. I snuggle into his chest, as i let out a deep breathe daddy picks me up bridal style and takes me to the couch. He puts on my favorite movie Aladdin and tells me he is going to finish dinner and will be back. When he gets back i am snuggled in my blankly and watching intently, he places my food in front of me and my sippy with juice. I am starving after work so i eat all of my dinner and drink my whole sippy. As daddy cleans up from dinner i snuggle back and finish my movie.This is exactly what i needed.

"She is so absolutely tired. I can tell by her instant jump to little space when she got home. It wont last the whole night but for now she needs taken care of. She works very hard at her job which she loves but being big so often really drags her down so tonight i have something special planned for my Little One. While she finishes watching her movie, i start running her bath. I add her bath salts, bubbles and lavender oil. When the bath is ready i light the candles and head back to the living room. When i enter i see my baby girl sound asleep on the couch. Gentle as ever i wake her and just admire her beauty as she rubs her sleepy eyes."

I wake up to daddy barely rubbing my leg.I didn't even know i fell asleep. He gently picks me up and takes me into the bathroom. The tub is full and has all my favorites in it, candles are lit and it is so beautiful and relaxing. Daddy starts with my shirt and gently unbuttons it and removes it. Then he removes his shirt, next he takes off my skirt and then his pants. After he is done removing my bra and panties he removes his boxers and sets me in the tub. Once i am settled in the tub he gets behind me and lays me back against his chest. He calmly starts cleaning my body from head to toe. When he is done cleaning all of me he then starts washing my hair and massaging my scalp, now i am not feeling so little and i let out a little moan of pleasure of how he is touching my body. "Princess?" Mmmmm daddy that feels so good. It is all i can manage to say as my body starts to react to his touch and i push my body back into his and feel his hard member press back at me. He finishes rinsing my hair and pulls the plug.

"As she stands in the tub i do the same and grab her a towel. I wrap the towel around her and carry her to our bed, after i lay her on the bed i remove the towel and dry her hair some and then myself. I put the towel on the floor and climb on the bed over top of her. Slowly i run my hand up her arm to her wrist and i latch the cuff next to it to her wrist. Then i do the same with the other wrist. Once her hands are secure and she cannot pull away i lower myself down and place my hands on either of her hips. Slowly i lick the slick folds of her wet pussy and she squirms in delight. I nibble and suck at her clit as she tries to move away but the cuffs don't allow it. I grip her hip tighter with one hand while i shove two fingers in her tight hole with the other hand. She squirms and moans in delight as i play and suck on her most sensitive spot. When i know she is getting close i remove my fingers and rise to my knees. I position myself at her entrance and in one fluid motion i enter her tight wet hole. She grinds her hips against mine as i enter her and she starts begging, " please daddy i need you," with that i start pumping in and out of her with such force the whole bed is creaking and shaking. I lift one of her legs over my shoulder as i pound deeper into her. I feel her muscles contract and she starts cussing like a sailor. The pleasure plastered on her face is enough to make me cum to, I start getting jerky and feel my balls hitch, as i start to cum i feel her orgasm hit her hard, her muscles contract around my cock and she tries to squeeze her legs together. I hold her legs open and continue pounding into her as we both finish our orgasms. We are hot and sweaty and need a shower. As i get up to uncuff her i kiss all the way to her wrists just as i did when i cuffed her.'

As i lay here fully sated and happy he goes and starts the shower. I stand up from bed and head toward the bathroom. Once i enter he is standing there with his hand out waiting for me, as i step into the shower he joins me and starts washing my body again, with each little touch he coaxes little orgasms out of me, i feel completely exhausted after we are done and can barely keep my eyes open. He wraps me in my bath robe and carries me back to bed, as he takes off my robe and snuggles me into bed he feathers kisses all over me while praising me and expressing how much he loves me. As i start to drift away and close my eyes, i feel mr snuggles put in my arms and daddy snuggle me from the back, i am content and i am loved. This is exactly what i needed after having to adult all day.